Claresurey #9 Tiny teeth abandoned our Clare, u do u but be aware xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys!

Are iliterit qween has some cracking quotes that I will never tire of. I shall recap shortly, but am gonna bugga off now. I've lost 6 stone and I've maintained, so you get that bikini on girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was watching her live last night, the whisper singing was too much and I had to leave.
She was giving me serious PB vibes. I just don’t understand the mentality of it, she must be really lonely If the only thing she does is go on TikTok and make videos, there’s not even any ‘content’ so to speak. It’s just waffle and hinting for compliments.
I’m not sure what I’m watching to be honest.

Reactions: 10
She is live and seems drunk. Talking about a dance she made up for Robbie. Saying how much she fricking loved him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I forgot to tag! Forgive me, I was up at 5am with my insomnia that I need 20 cups of coffee to combat
I know how you feel fellow insomniac! I’ve just crawled into bed after going to bed at 1am and waking up at 3:10am. We have so much in common with our clare

• Heart
I know how you feel fellow insomniac! I’ve just crawled into bed after going to bed at 1am and waking up at 3:10am. We have so much in common with our clare
Gotta have our beauty sleep. Can't all look like Clare with just a bit of mooah shimmer

• Haha
That same song she keeps doing over and over ‘the distance you have come’ is sooo cringe, the squashed lips, the looks at the camera.

It reminds me of performing with your friends when you were young and thinking you’re starring in your own music video:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Why does she need her maw to rate her out of 10 for weeding a garden duck off clare your 44 stop acting like a silly wee girl your a middle aged woman get a grip and what is it with people she knows its always 7 years shes known them for fruitloop 😂😂
---
Naw naw naw just seen she done a duet with Lewis capaldi piss off clare and leave him alone 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Will you two quit and stop trying to be clare. We all know that NO one sleeps as little as our camel toed queen 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.