Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsmcconaughey

We need a Snog, Marry, Avoid special on her.

Pod would spontaneously combust as it would be such a mammoth task.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Hope Dylan’s had a great first week at high school, shame mother of the year has been out every night
Dylans probably enjoying the break away from this fruitloop infact hes probably saved his pocket money up and payed the cunt to take his mummy out away from him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MoSalad

Why is she posting videos of other residents in her dads nursing home on tiktok, I doubt very much she got consent to do this! I’m actually fuming. Stupid cow she is.

Reactions: 10

mrsmcconaughey

Dunno about the codeine addiction but she should definitely seek help for the bold glamour filter addiction. More addictive than fucking crack or pringles clearly

• Haha

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
So fuck the staff in the care home, it's all down to clare and her mum. Fucking wanker. Hope to god either staff or a family member have seen this fucking video and punch her in her gaping fanny
She may go every day but it will be the care staff doing his meds, transferring him, washing and dressing him.
If her mom does it all why isn’t he at home to be cared for then!

• Haha

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
What a pile of piss the fireman story! Again they would not be acting that unprofessional! Everyone. She meets all these professionals that are just mesmerised by her beauty 🤣
a group of men dressed up for a stag doo asking directions does not mean they fancy you clare 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
I bet she paid for alcohol on self serve and had to call assistant over to press button and verify. As Clare is so much of a fun person she said "are you sure you don't need to see my ID? 😊". The assistant smiled politely and fought back the urge to grab her by her extension ponytail and ram her wrinkly face into the bagging area.

In Clares world this interaction warranted a TikTok in her vagina neck nasty coat telling her adoring fans how she had been ID'd.

This story is almost as good as when the army guys on a training exercise stopped her whilst she was on a run saying how inspirational she was 🤚🤣

• Haha

Mrs M20

I was watching her live last night, the whisper singing was too much and I had to leave.
She was giving me serious PB vibes. I just don’t understand the mentality of it, she must be really lonely If the only thing she does is go on TikTok and make videos, there’s not even any ‘content’ so to speak. It’s just waffle and hinting for compliments.
I’m not sure what I’m watching to be honest.

mrsmcconaughey

People we need to remind ourselves it's been 2 fucking weeks.

She will be putting him on the insurance of the Nissan Juke first thing in the morning.

• Haha

Losa53

Chatty Member
I would say it looked more like hand grabbing for the camera😂 look everyone I have a boyfriend.
Is she not worried it not working out posting all over tik tok within 2 dates!
I dont talk or post about Any guys till the 6 month mark but I have never in my ripe age of 36 made a gushing tik tok or video 😅I cringe about some off my old fb status I wrote. What was I thinking haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I don't actually think he cries or says any of this shit she's coming out with.

I've seen Dylan on camera and he looks so embarrassed of her, I can't see him crying about leaving her for a week, more being elated. She makes up stories about how she wants him to be, and doesn't realise that's not how to parent a child.

Reactions: 9