Claresurey #9 Tiny teeth abandoned our Clare, u do u but be aware xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's pathetic, yes toothache is awful but come on! have to crack on still
God I wish I could comment on her posts I lost my aunt this week who was virtually a mother to me she suffered since last year and is now at peace and this dick heads crying over tooth ache she’s pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 1
God I wish I could comment on her posts I lost my aunt this week who was virtually a mother to me she suffered since last year and is now at peace and this dick heads crying over tooth ache she’s pathetic
sending hugs, yeah, she has no idea has she x

Reactions: 1
Is she still going on about her bleeping tooth! I’ve not been on here for a week and it’s the same shite with her!! So self obsessed

@Mrloverlover so sorry for your loss ❤❤

Reactions: 2
Wonder has she made it through the night lol
Oh she sure did.. and made a stupid video with a voice over about being a good mum whilst her world fell apart. WTF is she on about now? Surely not the bleeping tooth again?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just had this weird thought given the no eyebrows that she is actually bald and its all hair pieces (i know shes not, but it made me laugh)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just had this weird thought given the no eyebrows that she is actually bald and its all hair pieces (i know shes not, but it made me laugh)
Like Angelica Huston in the film the witches when she takes her wig off 🤣 Clare when the filter slips 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god she's now promoting gut tablets for IBS and constipation.
I have read what the ingredients are I just hope no one is allergic to fennel.. 🤔

Did u hear on the trousers she called them fox leather when they are faux leather.. now that's thick as tit too..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell, been away for a week and see our Clare is still banging on about her bloody tooth! Give it a rest! 🙄

Also, "fox" leather?!? She really is thick as duck 🤣🤣🤣

Oh i do hope she has her hair cut into a dated asymetic bob but she will no way get rid of the nasty pontail extension 🤚 that is her whole personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.