Claresurey #9 Tiny teeth abandoned our Clare, u do u but be aware xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has she said that she thinks it's a school run mum? 🤔 I know we've said it here......

Reactions: 2
Her latest video! Saying it’s without a filter because of some cretin making out she has wrinkles! She’s got the blur on so it’s not without a filter the silly twit

Reactions: 3
it could be anyone near her 🤣 not like Clare is going to confront her/him keep up the good work barbie haha
She says she's on it.. pmsl can u imagine clare confronting a troll? What can she do anyway? As her loyal followers have said they have all reported the barbie account and it has come back with nothing wrong.. oh poor clare.. keep it up barbie clare they can't get rid of you.

• Haha
She is live..
I have been in the background reading but never commented on this thread.. after today she can piss off the delusional nutter! I was on her live and the sound/feedback was awful.. so I commented saying ‘the feedback is awful clare’ and the stuck up bint said ‘the feedback is awful clare, oh I don’t give a tit you pathetic troll with your four followers’ and blocked me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I really don’t know who these tiktokers think they are.. they think they are untouchable. They need knocking down a peg or two

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s live stating she knows it’s a mum from Dylan’s school and she knows some mums don’t like her that’s why she didn’t want to go to sports day

She's doing the violin which she swore she'd never do again, although has several times, but she's doing it now cos she spoke to the creator of it from the states
Wtaf

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.