Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do u get over heartbreak… we’ll it seems you speak about it constantly ffs.. also did she not get back with Robbie not that long ago and they broke up again so I wouldn’t really be given out advice if she went back for more

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How do u get over heartbreak… we’ll it seems you speak about it constantly ffs.. also did she not get back with Robbie not that long ago and they broke up again so I wouldn’t really be given out advice if she went back for more
What a pointless video…. Wonder if she’ll delete it later 🤣 she’s the last person I’d ask how do you get over a heartbreak.. who are these people constantly messaging her for advice

Reactions: 1
That screenshot just posted on here, what’s wrong with her thumb? It looks like arthritic knuckles.

She loves any opportunity to turn things onto her so she can drone on smugly😏

Who hasn't had their heart broken, she is so bleeping dull and clichéd. Hardest year of my life blah blah blah.

While she is sitting in a warm nice home and in good health. People are going through real tit Clare, what a melt she is.

Although shout out to Clares teeth I'd be bleeping heart broken having them to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just can't get over Robbie can she? 🙈 It's like listening to a 12 year old girl talk about breaking up. I mean how serious was the relationship? Sure she only saw him every other weekend or something 😂

Reactions: 4
Does she ever stop moaning? For someone who claims to be such a positive person and always manages to encourage sympathy for her ‘struggles’.

Reactions: 1
She really needs to lay off the sun beds and accelerator cream! She seriously can not use the bullshit lie that it is natural as she tans easy 🙄
She literally looks like she's done tough mudder about 10 times and the mud has dried

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.