Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just come across her .. is she stuck in the early 2000s with her dress sense, make up and hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I’ve been seeing Clare for a while now on my fyp, and she’s probably one of the biggest icks on there. She literally makes me cringe so much, that I actually felt abit sorry for her at the beginning, but now she’s becoming more and more ‘popular bigger ick’ I feel like she’s pissing me off. She’s so smug, I can’t deal with the fake ‘nicey nice’ placcy claw clip steno ponytail and the horrific outfits. She’s doing it all for a bite because she’s clocked onto the fact her circa 2002 dress sense, leather skin, awful miming, bad dancing is getting her more and more attention so she’s well and truely dangling the carrot for more ‘trolling’ so she can play innocent victim card. So this’ll probs be the first and last comment I make about her because I can’t bare to give her anymore satisfaction of talking about her. 🤐

Reactions: 12
So I’ve been seeing Clare for a while now on my fyp, and she’s probably one of the biggest icks on there. She literally makes me cringe so much, that I actually felt abit sorry for her at the beginning, but now she’s becoming more and more ‘popular bigger ick’ I feel like she’s pissing me off. She’s so smug, I can’t deal with the fake ‘nicey nice’ placcy claw clip steno ponytail and the horrific outfits. She’s doing it all for a bite because she’s clocked onto the fact her circa 2002 dress sense, leather skin, awful miming, bad dancing is getting her more and more attention so she’s well and truely dangling the carrot for more ‘trolling’ so she can play innocent victim card. So this’ll probs be the first and last comment I make about her because I can’t bare to give her anymore satisfaction of talking about her. 🤐
That's a shame... I think you'd fit in well on this thread ☺

Reactions: 7
Well she's probably just destroyed Miley Cyrus' new song for everyone by dancing like a nob to it and pulling Champion Gurning faces to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she's probably just destroyed Miley Cyrus' new song for everyone by dancing like a nob to it and pulling Champion Gurning faces to it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 🤣🤣🤣 what the duck IS that video? The pretending to talk to herself? The staring face to the camera? She’s such a tit

✨AnYHoW✨

What a bizarre "worst date" story. Anyhow, what I took from it was that she was pissed off at paying as she wanted to be treated like a "princess" and didn't put out cos she was fummmmming.

Anyhow, she does get her high leg bodysuits in a twist over relationships shorter than a season doesn't she? Deffo bunny boiler material 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
✨AnYHoW✨

What a bizarre "worst date" story. Anyhow, what I took from it was that she was pissed off at paying as she wanted to be treated like a "princess" and didn't put out cos she was fummmmming.

Anyhow, she does get her high leg bodysuits in a twist over relationships shorter than a season doesn't she? Deffo bunny boiler material 🤣🤣
She booked a musical “as that’s what she wanted to do”. No wonder the guy didn’t speak to her being tagged into London to see a musical for his birthday 🤣

• Haha
Just another sob story and poor me self indulgent tiktok... I'm Intrigued to see how long this can on...

Reactions: 1
I wish she would just take a second to think of the possibility that she will subjecting her son to bullies based on what she is posting online, he can not control her content & you can guarantee he will be so embarrassed at high school

Reactions: 4
She booked a musical “as that’s what she wanted to do”. No wonder the guy didn’t speak to her being tagged into London to see a musical for his birthday 🤣
To be fair i book my husband stuff for birthday / Christmas that i want to do too 🤣🤣🤣 maybe i should make a two part TikTok story on them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish she would just take a second to think of the possibility that she will subjecting her son to bullies based on what she is posting online, he can not control her content & you can guarantee he will be so embarrassed at high school
There was a boy in my year at school that used to get the piss taken out of him cos his mum looked old... grey hair was enough for him to get picked on. Kids are brutal, there's no way the other kids aren't taking the piss out of him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.