Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’d mentioned about knowing someone who has the same shiny eyebrows as Clare, well the more I watch Clare, the more I just KNOW if this woman I know had Tiktok, she would do this weird dancing thing too.

But It’s the most recent one with the quote that’s made me think of it. She changes her WhatsApp bio constantly with these stupid kind of quotes, in the hope it gets the attention of whatever man she is after 🙄 She’s 54 btw, so skinny, fake tan, tattoos, piercings, hair extensions, lash extensions, nail extensions. Basically Clare, but with blonde hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who even has time to update a WhatsApp status 😂

If I had a friend like clare...well, I wouldn't. She's insufferable, if have to cut that tit out of my life straight away!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Age is no barrier to cuntish behaviour my ex was late 50s, posts constant selfies and all his social media is public. Has to tag himself every bleeping place he goes, they think people care, no one gives a duck. Narcs gonna narc, any attention is good.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Age is no barrier to cuntish behaviour my ex was late 50s, posts constant selfies and all his social media is public. Has to tag himself every bleeping place he goes, they think people care, no one gives a duck. Narcs gonna narc, any attention is good.
Now we all know an aging fella like this 😂😂 also makes me howl when the posts get no likes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who even has time to update a WhatsApp status 😂

If I had a friend like clare...well, I wouldn't. She's insufferable, if have to cut that tit out of my life straight away!
I know someone who is as attention seeking as Clare - dances on TikTok heavily filtered, always got drama, checks herself into A&E on FB- and I swear I am just friends with her to be nosey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha oh my god. Wow that's amazing... Me or her. Because both are amazing

Could this witch be anymore full of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s very cryptic about her job shes a facilities manager for some one and a beautician works hard because she’s wonderful 🤣

Also.... harping on about being a single mum all of the time. It's not as if she doesn't get help from the Dad 🤷‍♀️ he very regular contact and, according to her, she has a good relationship with him.

"Facility manager for someone"

Maybe she is a housekeeper / cleaner 🤷‍♀️ "someone" sounds like she works for an individual rather than a company.

Bet she is claiming UC and then cash in hand doing mobile aesthetics and cleaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.