Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally missed the shape wear video omg listening to her makes me want to die.. I brought this 🙈🙈 she’s wearing it like it’s actually clothes u can see the hook and eye fastening in the crotch it’s shape wear.. can still see the fecking stick on bra surely the shap wear can hold ur jebs in or are they so droopy they constantly need cellotaped into something… imagine driving past her house and the blinds being open and seeing that prancing about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For me, the furry leg warmers have completely overshadowed the shapewear as outerwear.

Thread suggestion:-

Claresurey #5 pit pony Clare with the fake hair

Reactions: 2
Will Clare be wearing her hair like this when shes in her 70s? Absolute mutton dressed as lamb

Yaas I've been searching for a Clare thread! Just parking my arse here to catch up 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bright lipstick, black lip liner, beehive hair, always looks depressed even when she is happy maxine?
Yeah. She came up again today. Awkwardly laughing every 5 seconds and looking like she's about to go on for the 2nd act of rocky horror lol
😂😂 can never get my head round the eye/lip liner, the hair, the bows and the strange little laugh
She’s Clare in a few years lol

Would help buying the right size Clare 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
😂😂 can never get my head round the eye/lip liner, the hair, the bows and the strange little laugh

She looks really dirty as if she’s been rolling about in the mud

Bright lipstick, black lip liner, beehive hair, always looks depressed even when she is happy maxine?
That's her. I'd make her, her own thread but I feel harsh because she is grieving and although she makes me cringe and is a bit self absorbed I suppose she's innocent enough...

But she is Clares future.

Looks like a dodgy 1990s workout video. The tan has giving her a fabulous tash 👌

Sorry guys I'm new to this thread so prob missed out on loads of chat... but, where the hell are this girls friends to tell her that she's making a monumental tit of herself online!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.