Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was ages ago when she first popped up on the scene. Me and my bestie used to do a daily Clare and send each other a video as a positive vibe for the day. She's been impacting my life for years now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dafuq my guy, Clares shaking her tits she ain't got time for discussing the royal family's shenanigans......

Please. Do not post an implied Clare nude again, she looks naked 😂

She’d look like a varnished table with tits naked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she ever stop going on about how strong she is despite her troubles? Jeez love give it a rest.

Reactions: 11
"someone once told me, when you're happy you hear the music but when you are sad you understand the lyrics"

..... the lyrics in the videos previous to this hit deep man. They were classics such as "pretty girls walk like this" and "I need a big boy".

Think i am going to have to call in sick from work today those songs have effectes me so much 😭💔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Claresurey #5 Patron St of pepperamis with tits

Someone called her a pepperami with tits on the PB thread and I was dying (sorry I can't remember who said it to credit them)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Claresurey #5 Patron St of pepperamis with tits

Someone called her a pepperami with tits on the PB thread and I was dying (sorry I can't remember who said it to credit them)
It was me however i cannot take credit for coming up with that name, some genius did on one of the earlier threads 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I follow Amelia and not once have I seen St Clare comment on any of her videos. No sticking up for her, nowt. But of course she has to make a video seeming like she’s so kind and helpful. Attention seeking peperami.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I know, never comments but pulls herself into a bit of drama. Our Lord and saviour, St clare

Reactions: 4
Only the ones that lick her arse. I reckon she bleaches her hole

Dunno what she's done but she's extra super duper orange today

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.