Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's strange, considering her fashion sense you'd expect her to have pencil thin pammy brows
This was what my eyebrows looked like before i had them microbladed 🙈😭🤣

P.S i do not have shiny eyebrows 🤚

I think she waxes / shaves them all off. There is absolutely no sign of life on them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello people! We love movement on St Clares thread. She's the patron Saint of crocheted body bags

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello people! We love movement on St Clares thread. She's the patron Saint of crocheted body bags
We need an epic thread title for #3 🤚

My imaginary penis has just shrivelled up at the "big boy" dance in the net curtain

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh I feel so alone so let me dance on tiktok in a ridiculous outfit to my 150k weirdo fanbase

Dafuq my guy, Clares shaking her tits she ain't got time for discussing the royal family's shenanigans......
Maybe because she lives in Windsor he thinks she's the royal correspondent

She looks more and more like Jeffree Star with a tanning addiction every time I see her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Claresurey #5 Patron St of Shein clothing. Traumatic year but she has her gear shipped from China that sticks up her vagina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
738987E8-819A-4006-8AE7-30B17F0359A6.jpeg

My friend is a make up artist and I remember her telling me that you should pick nude/pink lipsticks which are the same colour as your nipples as that’s the colour that suits you best……
Not sure what this tells us about clare’s nips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1869236
My friend is a make up artist and I remember her telling me that you should pick nude/pink lipsticks which are the same colour as your nipples as that’s the colour that suits you best……
She's wearing Pillow Talk with the diamond gloss over it and it looks so chavtastic on her

• Haha
That’s never Pillow Talk? It’s probably the mahogany tan that makes it look worse
Yeah she got the set for Christmas and being the obsessed anti Clare head that I am, I realised the shade of pink she wears had changed as was warmer just like pillow Talk. I'm olive toned so it's quite pink on me too so I just put 2 and 2 together and got baboon lips

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG she does look like mahogany Jeffree Star HAHAHAHAHA
Hey guys, welcome back to my channel
Picsart_23-01-09_19-14-50-224.jpg

View attachment 1869236
To be fair I'm so pale my nips are practically invisible. I'd probably need the same shade as clare 🤣 imagine that mahogany body with frosted pink nips

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.