Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love this thread to get a bit more traction. It’s not like she doesn’t give us enough material… unlike her clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve taken a walk from the pool thread to cleanse my mind from the turns it was taking.. 👀🤢🤮 #HotCockyWocky
And decided to mooch on over here.
oh you lot don’t disappoint do you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would love this thread to get a bit more traction. It’s not like she doesn’t give us enough material… unlike her clothes 😂
You have a new member in me! I joined briefly a couple of threads ago and got overwhelmed with all the Pool stuff going on and never came back 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So what’s the craic with the limited comments then? Is it another pool situation where she can’t stand criticism

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s 42 or something but I gets ID’d
The only thing young about her is her voice. Other than that she looks like she slipped into a coma whilst on a sunbed that was permanently switched on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.