Claresurey #3 Christmas time, camel toe and whine, is it time for the air violin to resign?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her typical supporters “I don’t understand people’s mindsets”… yeah tit dancing for tiktok, have you asked Clare why she does it too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to to the man she took her son for the cake & coffee? Is she back on tinder? Or is she just talking about men in general give her the ick when they send sexual msgs? I thought he was making her all happy. I’ve missed a chapter.

What happened to to the man she took her son for the cake & coffee? Is she back on tinder? Or is she just talking about men in general give her the ick when they send sexual msgs? I thought he was making her all happy. I’ve missed a chapter.
It clearly hasn’t panned out! She is probably the type to talk about mortgages / babies and marriage on the first date .

• Haha
Well I hope that bloke wasn't watching her live because she wasn't exactly enthusiastic about him. Just say you're friend zoning him Clare!

She also HAD to mention how some trolls think she's ✨famous✨ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to know why so many people defend her. There’s always a proper pile on whenever anyone does any kind of video about her.

Reactions: 4
She's hit her target demographic of the live laugh love be kind brigade. For some reason people think she is St Clare and can do no wrong. It's proper cultish behaviour

Reactions: 10
It's the lassie from Sister/sister on the American version of Loose Woman getting folk to feel sorry for her, so 'our Claire' (said like cilla black' slides in in cheap polyester for the pity party.
I know who it is I meant what is this as in what the duck has she done putting her face on it ahahahahahaha

She's hit her target demographic of the live laugh love be kind brigade. For some reason people think she is St Clare and can do no wrong. It's proper cultish behaviour
“Whatever happened to be kind”
“I bet the same people commenting have mental health matters in their bio”
“Remember what happened to Caroline flack”
As their main responses 😂😂😂😂😂 not a brain cell between them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she know a rant video isn’t just a lot of words all said randomly… it has to make sense

“What is my biggest ick is…”

duck off . She’s read here and seen how we think she’s thick and she’s trolling us now… surely

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's too thick to troll us. She's just trying to prove points that we've made because she knows they're true.

Clare, honestly babes, it's time to retire. You're probably older than Nanna Bea under all that slap. And she's just as much of a bleep as you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And her reasoning not to go on the date that its cold outside. If you know him so well you can introduce your son to him then surely while your kid away you can invite him for a glass off wine at yours in the warmth. I think he cancelled on her

Reactions: 3
And her reasoning not to go on the date that its cold outside. If you know him so well you can introduce your son to him then surely while your kid away you can invite him for a glass off wine at yours in the warmth. I think he cancelled on her
It's cold outside? Put some shoulders on then

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m just waiting for her to start with the B&M “haul” videos to really get a stranglehold on that live laugh love market

Reactions: 1
Turkeys new ones with the Christmas outfit … the comments sticking up for her saying it’s bullying etc there’s none of them on the other impressions he does!! It’s people laughing and enjoying them. Even the creators themselves but Clare’s is bullying?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.