Claresurey #3 Christmas time, camel toe and whine, is it time for the air violin to resign?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s got halitosis and that’s why she’s always got chewing gum

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Introducing her kid to a guy she’s been on one date with. Nah red flags. Coming from someone who works in child protection, Clare, don’t do it. What red blooded male is thinking of a woman’s child that early on. Usually they’re trying to get laid, IF they fancy her that much. Or they fancy kids. I know that’s crass but you have to think like that.

also not thinking about how weird itll be for little dylan and to put him through that when it might all be over next week.

Reactions: 14
Ugh I really hate to back her up but didn't she mention the guy was already a friend? So he might have already met her son in that capacity?

I do agree it's weird though. I started dating a guy who had a 4 year old son years ago and he introduced me to him after like the 3rd date and we carried on seeing each other for another couple of months but I knew it wasn't going to work. He was nice, there just wasn't that spark and I was literally sticking around because his son was so cute and I'd been spending every weekend with him and I felt bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Probably to early- thread suggestion

#freedylan- the poor little mite got a mother who's dances with her gash on sight and her clothes to tight but all hail the great hero off the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she on about with that story? No one can comment anything so it can’t be that. She’s saying the trolls don’t post videos, so it can’t be anyone on TikTok posting a video about her. So I wonder where she is reading this stuff about herself…

Hi Clare 👋

Reactions: 7
What is the point of her doing outfit of the day??

‘Jumper from shein.. jeans from Freddys’

Every bleeping day!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My mum tells me I'm a good daughter every day, means if my mum doesn't validate me I'll have a tantrum

Reactions: 2
Verruca Salt with a hairpiece.

Clare, you aren't a good mum. You put far too much pressure on him to be by your side and supporting you. He's a child, not a crutch and you're taking his childhood away by letting him worry about you. You should be knocking that tit on the head and let him grow up without so much responsibility.

You're not a good daughter either. Sharing your vulnerable father who cannot consent so you get likes and views is vile. The thing is with families is that no one else outside of them cares how proud you are of him, because he's not our family. All we see is you exploiting him because he's severely unwell and needs a lot of help.

We do judge you for your 15 second videos. And we also know you because you share every last thought that flits through that one brain cell of yours. You're not the only person to have been through tit over theast few years. The trauma that I've experienced doesn't make me want to strip down to fanny scraping bodysuits and do a Gcse drama performance to Emili Sande.

You need tk get a grip girl. Your ego is enormous. You are not an inspiration, a mogel or St Clare, patron Saint of duck all. You're just a sad, deluded woman who filters the life out of yourself because all you have to cling onto is that you're scrawny. It's pathetic.

And I'm done 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry... "the lady that trolled me for two years" SHE DIDNT TROLL YOU FOR TWO YEARS! She made a video two years ago saying it was weird you were lap dancing your disabled Dad. If that isn't proof that everything that comes out of her mouth is exaggerated I don't know what is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The last two videos - i feel like she has either made them to send to her date or posted for him to see.

Hope his penis hasn't shrivelled up after seeing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she sleeps with her hairpiece by her bed just in case she has to leave the house in an emergency in the night.

House is on fire... What does she save first? Dylan or her hairpiece

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.