Claresurey #3 Christmas time, camel toe and whine, is it time for the air violin to resign?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls help me. Her angel video.
Right, so some guy below her was apparently making gunpowder, and blew her home and his home up.
But. Look at the pic. There's two roofs been taken out. And surely if the house blew up, the windows would've been shattered too.
Yeah I tried googling it because she said it was in the news but couldn't find anything. Clare, when you read this, would you mind clarifying in your next vid pls x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her new dancing video… there’s literally a dance made up to that song why not do that rather than ur tit flapping ur arms about dance

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on doing the Tina Turner hunch when she's dancing? She constantly looks like she's shat herself and she's trying to shake it out the leg of her hot pants.

Tell me that's not a move our Clare would do 🤣
Tina_Turner_PicReuters_567489330.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the film Dennis the Menace. Reminds of Mr Wilsons alternative teeth after Dennis knocks his false teeth down the sink 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the name of all things static is that dance? The lyrics are "told her I ain't fkn for bout a week" so what's with the fingers as if she's smoking? Does she think it says weed ?

Reactions: 3
What in the name of all things static is that dance? The lyrics are "told her I ain't fkn for bout a week" so what's with the fingers as if she's smoking? Does she think it says weed ?
Looks like she’s having a good scratch of her fanny to

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could eat an apple through a letterbox with them teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.