ClareSurey #11 Ariana Grandma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she just think people really struggling are thinking Clare smith told me I’ve got it I’ll get out of this dark place cause of her inspiration. Think of the people that have messaged her and she’s blanked them 🥱View attachment 2601606
Exactly. I messaged loads of times and was ignored and we were "friends" she will speak to who she wants to when she wants to and its usually the ones who will validate her in one way or another. She's a twisted witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly. I messaged loads of times and was ignored and we were "friends" she will speak to who she wants to when she wants to and its usually the ones who will validate her in one way or another. She's a twisted witch.
Exactly it’s all about her…. I’ve seen the times she’s ignored comments on her live “oh I can’t see it” “I don’t have my glasses on” 👩‍🦯👩‍🦯 she’s only interested in the oh your stunning, gorgeous comments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
imagine using two photos of yourself filtered to duck and smiling from ear to ear to inspire people who might be struggling. Go suck a fart please
It's almost as bad as the stop bullying, heres me in my underwear post
---
New thread gang -

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.