ClareSurey #11 Ariana Grandma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the archives. Our inspirational warrior. Probably scraped her knuckle trying to get dried up lasagne from the oven dish
I am so so sad after seeing that terrible horrific mutilated picture the poor sole must have been In such a bad place and me being a friend at the time never knew how " low" she was. She hid it so well from the world and carried on dancing and lip syncing for tiktok to not let her loyal followers . What a brave inspirational hard working bleeping bleep she is!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish she'd contort that massive head off tiktok

Hehe we are getting shouted out on Barbs for slating her lasagne! Hey my gal pals who I'd love to react to but I can't! Love you all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Barbs has summed it up perfectly with the sound to her new video 👏🏻😂 “she’s bleeping done”
Clare is just blah blah and twaddle with her self worth video- seems to be harping back to Robbie- again
All the new dates/victims are amazing til they dump her - then it’s her not accepting their behaviour but what it really is, is them realising how bat tit she actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she ever have that voice in her head saying it's maybe not them it's me? Nope, silly me of course not she has a power ballad on loop on in there and is simultaneously working out even more tit choreography to accompany it. Right Clare legs at quarter to three, power walk, back turn and laugh....they will bleeping love this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"LadyJane" we see you 😘👋

I think your "scareyclarey" is a thread title contender 🤣🤣

I so wish we could have new members.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooo self worth shite video has been deleted
I can't believe I sat through all five minutes of it (for research purposes) and she literally said nothing of any substance. Waffled on and made no actual point. She's as thick as her hairpiece this one.

• Haha
“As thick as her hairpiece” would be such a good thread title if we didn’t already have the fantastic “Donnatella Versurey” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well look at the state of its face in your profile pic! She's not a looker is she. Poor cow

• Haha
Does she just think people really struggling are thinking Clare smith told me I’ve got it I’ll get out of this dark place cause of her inspiration. Think of the people that have messaged her and she’s blanked them 🥱
IMG_6562.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.