Clare Surey #12 Donatella Versurey - as thick as her hairpiece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it's been an entire calendar month since we last had a new thread. Whilst it's a relatively slow moving thread, I'm delighted to see that it's picking up and more and more people are popping in to join life in Clare land.

As predicted, Turkey Teef ran a mile however our Clare thought she was being clever with some fake 'out with my man' posts and pretended she was going to the pub in a sequin number on a Monday night. We all knew it was complete rubbish as she's as predictable as ever and gave the game away with her song choices. The woman was one positive quote away from a breakdown on Instagram but she remained strong because she's been through hell and she knows how different she is now.

Looking at her history of blokes doing a runner, it would usually click with others that maybe it's something that they're doing to make them leave but for Clare... Well I don't think there's enough crayons in the world to explain to her that she is the problem.

It looks like she's starving Dylan and putting her fatphobic issues on him by ordering 3 starters from Domino's to share. A grand total of 6 wings, 6 chicken strippers and a mac and cheese between two without a sniff of a slice of pizza. Poor kid.

Of course, there's been the usual my son is my life, often accompanied by a carousel or montage of images of herself. One tattler worked out that there was 30,000 pictures of Clare on her Facebook before she shut it down. Bet it's killing her not having random men comment on how gorgeous and sexy and amazing she is.

The Christmas tree went up early because of personal reasons but really it was because she was flogging some tiktok lights. The bearded dragon is being paraded around, poor thing looks so fed up of her. Dish up dinners to be like slaggy Aimee and Vavron are becoming more frequent and we are being treated to some absolute delights. Smashed lasagne and peas anyone? We are also so lucky to get to see Clare chew food and speak at the same time. Just beautiful. Those giant gnashers, lopsided gob and masticated food is a work of art, I tell you. Classy as always.

Again, the over use of filters has been brought up to the point where she's done a filter vs reality whilst still using a filter. Thinking we are all as stupid as she is, she doesn't realise that no one in this world has a naturally pixelated face and skin the colour and texture of a babybel wax.

We've had a friend/not friend get caught out, we've got Barbie Windsor absolutely nailing it with each post, and the amount of people saying they have tea to spill is growing. A collective request from us all.... Spill the goddamn tea. We need the tea.

Congratulations to @4yogits for an absolute belter of a thread name. I think this is the best one yet and we've had some right corkers.

As you were my lovely mogels and best mummy's. Continue on with the festive snarking!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, it's been an entire calendar month since we last had a new thread. Whilst it's a relatively slow moving thread, I'm delighted to see that it's picking up and more and more people are popping in to join life in Clare land.

As predicted, Turkey Teef ran a mile however our Clare thought she was being clever with some fake 'out with my man' posts and pretended she was going to the pub in a sequin number on a Monday night. We all knew it was complete rubbish as she's as predictable as ever and gave the game away with her song choices. The woman was one positive quote away from a breakdown on Instagram but she remained strong because she's been through hell and she knows how different she is now.

Looking at her history of blokes doing a runner, it would usually click with others that maybe it's something that they're doing to make them leave but for Clare... Well I don't think there's enough crayons in the world to explain to her that she is the problem.

It looks like she's starving Dylan and putting her fatphobic issues on him by ordering 3 starters from Domino's to share. A grand total of 6 wings, 6 chicken strippers and a mac and cheese between two without a sniff of a slice of pizza. Poor kid.

Of course, there's been the usual my son is my life, often accompanied by a carousel or montage of images of herself. One tattler worked out that there was 30,000 pictures of Clare on her Facebook before she shut it down. Bet it's killing her not having random men comment on how gorgeous and sexy and amazing she is.

The Christmas tree went up early because of personal reasons but really it was because she was flogging some tiktok lights. The bearded dragon is being paraded around, poor thing looks so fed up of her. Dish up dinners to be like slaggy Aimee and Vavron are becoming more frequent and we are being treated to some absolute delights. Smashed lasagne and peas anyone? We are also so lucky to get to see Clare chew food and speak at the same time. Just beautiful. Those giant gnashers, lopsided gob and masticated food is a work of art, I tell you. Classy as always.

Again, the over use of filters has been brought up to the point where she's done a filter vs reality whilst still using a filter. Thinking we are all as stupid as she is, she doesn't realise that no one in this world has a naturally pixelated face and skin the colour and texture of a babybel wax.

We've had a friend/not friend get caught out, we've got Barbie Windsor absolutely nailing it with each post, and the amount of people saying they have tea to spill is growing. A collective request from us all.... Spill the goddamn tea. We need the tea.

Congratulations to @4yogits for an absolute belter of a thread name. I think this is the best one yet and we've had some right corkers.

As you were my lovely mogels and best mummy's. Continue on with the festive snarking!
For a slow month that is a cracker of a recap πŸ‘
🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Shame about no new members, I’m sure Lady Jane would fit in perfectly πŸ‘‹ helllloooo Lady Jane and Barbs, of course
IMG_7340.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s always cold and has to have a hot water bottle in the car to keep her warm
I suggest a good start to getting warmer, would be to sew those slashes up in her cheap, sweat shop made jumper, wear a covering on her wrinkly neck and put a bloody coat on
IMG_7343.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s always cold and has to have a hot water bottle in the car to keep her warm
I suggest a good start to getting warmer, would be to sew those slashes up in her cheap, sweat shop made jumper, wear a covering on her wrinkly neck and put a bloody coat on View attachment 2601938
Hahahaha

Wheres her vulva coat? I've missed it

Reactions: 5
I'm so pleased my minor contribution to this thread made the title! Been (hate) watching her for years and only recently discovered this area of tattle. So nice to have kindred clare ridiculing spirits around

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we really need to know how cold it is out tonight? She really is trying to think what to do with videos and her followers are not leaving comments on them either.

Reactions: 1
So she’s going to be in fleece as it’s so cold- any bets on her being in a too small boob tube play suit dancing and jiggling on her next video ?
And β€œcan you see the smoke?”
Does she really think she’s blowing smoke when the weather is cold ? 😳
IMG_7344.png

---
🎡I gotta pony tail πŸŽ΅πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
IMG_7346.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god olaf22 I was just gonna say barbs new video I got a ponytail is hilarious πŸ˜‚ and u beat me to it 🀣 πŸ˜‚
---
The 6 stone weight loss video. Is anyone else baffled by it?
---
The 6 stone weight loss video. Is anyone else baffled by it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.