ClareSurey #11 Ariana Grandma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ClareSurey #12 Mother Teresa of Calcutta, with more wrinkles
---
or

ClareSurey #12 The Seven Year witch
Mother teresa of Windsor 🤣
---
I’m gutting myself at the written commentary on her vide, especially after we said about her hairy chin
IMG_6548.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen the one with the dessert melting
She shows herself up so much, it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her amazon wishlist is one to be desired 😂 she doesn't ask for much does she 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything she owns is hideous. Everything she wants is hideous. Madge from Benidorm squeezing into clothes that a 20 year old would wear.

I keep getting flashbacks from her time with Tiny Teeth where she was doing that 'look at him, oh my god' face when he was driving. Mortifying

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Riddle me this......Claire posting tiktoks about people ĥiding behind fake profiles, but ain't that what she be doing 🤭🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have never known anyone say so many words to say so little and promote such basic of things 🤷‍♀️ it's a hot water bottle ffs ✋️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Vile. Also who orders chicken and mac and cheese from a pizza shop and doesn't order a pizza.

Is that enough food for an adult and a growing child or is she forcing her fat is bad ideology on Dylan as well?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.