Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would you fix that (prob a silly question) but I know kids wear eye patches to fix it).
You can get strabismus surgery to correct the squint. Pretty sure that's what the influencer Elle Darby had for her lazy eye. Although hers didn't look much different afterwards IMO.

Reactions: 3
Probably surgery, maybe same company that she got the tummy tuck from πŸ˜‚
I never noticed his eye when all this chat was going. I would be better of being a hairdresser the endless cash all these girls have to spend on themselves is a joke. I remember when she posted about the tummy tuck i would of loved one its one surgery I am terrified of they say it's one of the most painful areas to get operated on fuk that I'll be fat and happy πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Was about two/three years ago πŸ™ˆshe did a pre op journeeee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
I did find this quite bizarre I honestly thought she would of kept it a secret and lied she lost her belly naturally or some amazing PT got rid of the rolls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I did find this quite bizarre I honestly thought she would of kept it a secret and lied she lost her belly naturally or some amazing PT got rid of the rolls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Aye she could have just told us all she was bench pressing her little action man PE πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well the c section has well and truly fkd that up I bet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No doubt her fiancΓ© πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ will sort it out for her. Has anyone noticed she's hardly posted she's deleted her private account also is Paul still in Glasgow I was thinking she might be in Spain with Hayley i feel like something is going down

Reactions: 2
Aye she could have just told us all she was bench pressing her little action man PE πŸ˜‚
She got a gastric band first then lost then weight Quick then had to do a tuck because of all the rolls of skin

Reactions: 2
She got a gastric band first then lost then weight Quick then had to do a tuck because of all the rolls of skin
That's right so she did I didn't think she was that big she needed a band. PE is apparently a PT why didn't he Pt her to loose the weight πŸ€₯ a gym in paisley he tells ppl he owns πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's right so she did I didn't think she was that big she needed a band. PE is apparently a PT why didn't he Pt her to loose the weight πŸ€₯ a gym in paisley he tells ppl he owns πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
funny that when he’s in David Lloyd at Rouken glen every day πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.