Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know who but I know il get in trouble saying the same but they ain’t pals no longer seen them together
What!? After the beauty business and the car washing business it all ended? 😂 she hung about for him while he was in the jail aswell 😂

Reactions: 1
well she got a salon out of it so all is fair in love and war I guess 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah if only an over weight drug dealer would buy me a salon so I could look like jigsaw and upload pictures of my fake sunglasses 😞

How does Clara have so many followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah if only an over weight drug dealer would buy me a salon so I could look like jigsaw and upload pictures of my fake sunglasses 😞

How does Clara have so many followers
Jigsaw 🤣🤣🤣 howling

aye the one I was meaning was Paul Mckean

• Heart
I know who but I know il get in trouble saying the same but they ain’t pals no longer seen them together
How will u get in trouble? From who? Names r mentioned on here left and right. No point saying u know this and that and not saying 🤨

What!? After the beauty business and the car washing business it all ended? 😂 she hung about for him while he was in the jail aswell 😂
I’m talking about Clara wasn’t pals with her after it for a while she’s not far from me

How will u get in trouble? From who? Names r mentioned on here left and right. No point saying u know this and that and not saying 🤨
Well I put up a name and got a notification same happened to me on another thread told off 👀

All I know is she went with paul hung about out his sisters arse it didn’t end well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m talking about Clara wasn’t pals with her after it for a while she’s not far from me

Well I put up a name and got a notification same happened to me on another thread told off 👀

All I know is she went with paul hung about out his sisters arse it didn’t end well.
lisa Mckean?

I’m not saying it either cause I’ve had a telling off too 😂 But the salon name is her surname & his surname

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone remember when she was super pally with that Sarah from Honeyz? The clothing place? She moved to Manchester. Wondering if the previous posts about clothing warehouses and drug raids were how they became pals?

Reactions: 7
Anyone remember when she was super pally with that Sarah from Honeyz? The clothing place? She moved to Manchester. Wondering if the previous posts about clothing warehouses and drug raids were how they became pals?
Fk have you seen her lately 🙈😳like a totally different person !!

Reactions: 2
Is there a thread for that Sarah ? Love to know more info on her. See she got gifted 3 Rolex’s for her birthday 🙄😭

• Haha
Is there a thread for that Sarah ? Love to know more info on her. See she got gifted 3 Rolex’s for her birthday 🙄😭
I never checked, I’ll have a look. Seems to be a lot of wealth and flashiness for a brand that you never see or hear of these days….

Reactions: 3
I remember Sarah, I used to shop in honeyz all the time 😂😂 she was always really nice. She was quite fat, lost a lot of weight on shakes and her man cheated on her so she went back to Manchester, where she was from (I think?). Her family have money. No idea on anything else, just thought I’d chime in that I liked her😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“It’s oh so quiet, shh shh, it’s oh so still, you’re all alone shh shh and so peaceful until ..... 👀👀🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like PE has had his sqwegg sorted 🤡

Was it the mother of his wee boy he was married to?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.