Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she's went public with them knowing the headlines that surly can't be good for business
No fks are given because that’s the exact kind of scumbag clientele she wants to attract 🤮 she tries to be so classy but oh by god how folk who actually have legit money must be howling 😂😂 fake vallies

Reactions: 10
that salon 😂🤮 my pal went in it when AB was the makeup girl the whole salon is a joke they charge for the same as u would get aff ur own hairdresser but they think they are up there 😂 I’ve seen better work fs

Reactions: 3
A friend of mine went to their salon, she is absolutely stunning and Clara was a stuck up cow to her. Clearly very intimated by someone naturally beautiful. When she wasn’t being rude to her she just totally ignored her and spoke to her wee salon cronies. You are paying for her ego, she isn’t anymore talented than anyone else who has done hair for as long as she has.

I mean who is she to turn her nose up at anyone? We all know she funds her lifestyle with her mans drug money. Her man is out shagging all sorts as well, doesn’t have any respect for her whatsoever. Clara hen take a good look at yourself and the example you are setting to your child ya daffy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
that salon 😂🤮 my pal went in it when AB was the makeup girl the whole salon is a joke they charge for the same as u would get aff ur own hairdresser but they think they are up there 😂 I’ve seen better work fs
Who's AB ?

Reactions: 1
A friend of mine went to their salon, she is absolutely stunning and Clara was a stuck up cow to her. Clearly very intimated by someone naturally beautiful. When she wasn’t being rude to her she just totally ignored her and spoke to her wee salon cronies. You are paying for her ego, she isn’t anymore talented than anyone else who has done hair for as long as she has.

I mean who is she to turn her nose up at anyone? We all know she funds her lifestyle with her mans drug money. Her man is out shagging all sorts as well, doesn’t have any respect for her whatsoever. Clara hen take a good look at yourself and the example you are setting to your child ya daffy.
Exactly she’d be absolutely fk all without him have a look at her years ago when she was funding herself lol 😂 makes me howl when she thinks folk are jealous of her and she’s got all her cronies and family saying oh everyone’s jealous of you I genuinely don’t know who’d be jealous of living a lifestyle where your door can go in any minute and your mans fkin everything in sight 😂

Reactions: 9
Absolutely no-one is jealous of her 🤣 imagine being so reliant on the money he brings in to sit in the house with your child while he’s out shagging around. Then having the audacity to start on the girls, they owe you no loyalty hun but he does and he has absolutely no respect for you. She knows too much for him to get shot of her though. And you better believe if he gets banged up she will be waiting at the gate for him getting out.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely no-one is jealous of her 🤣 imagine being so reliant on the money he brings in to sit in the house with your child while he’s out shagging around. Then having the audacity to start on the girls, they owe you no loyalty hun but he does and he has absolutely no respect for you. She knows too much for him to get shot of her though. And you better believe if he gets banged up she will be waiting at the gate for him getting out.
Imagine your family actually being ok with that in the first place 🙈 my parents would disown me

Reactions: 7
It’s embarrassing and she would be the first to comment if it was anyone else. There’s a lot to be said for peace of mind, I would take that over constantly looking over my shoulder. I mean it’s not just the police it’s anyone with a pulse that he will go for 🤣🤣 I don’t know why she thought a baby would change that when he already has at least two other kids we know about out there. I mean she’s not a silly 22 year old, she should bloody know better.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know the actual story when they split up years ago, I don’t think they’d been together that long. I think they flew to New York or Vegas then had to leave sharpish so flew straight to Dubai? And who was the one before PE, I forget his name but there was stories about him as well 👀

• Heart
Anyone know the actual story when they split up years ago, I don’t think they’d been together that long. I think they flew to New York or Vegas then had to leave sharpish so flew straight to Dubai? And who was the one before PE, I forget his name but there was stories about him as well 👀
Ross Queen from Cmilk 😂🙈 utter bam

• Haha
I remember the Vegas / Dubai incident - would love to know what happened there. I reckon he got too big for his boots and pissed off real criminals and bricked it & fled 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

I remember the Vegas / Dubai incident - would love to know what happened there. I reckon he got too big for his boots and pissed off real criminals and bricked it & fled 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
I think I’m getting confused and New York was when they split up on like day one of being there and she had a holiday by herself?
then there was the Vegas - Dubai carry on a separate time 🤣

you’re probably right 🤣

• Haha
Was it no Paul McKean?

I know who but I know il get in trouble saying the same but they ain’t pals no longer seen them together

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.