Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clara oot on the ran Dan. Anyone think she’s trying to keep up with the young team?
Nah I think she thinks she's better than ppl Turning up with shades.
She's trying to make a mock of us be 1 step ahead
Claratinks hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bak

Reactions: 2
I can't quiet insult her as much I want to. Personally wouldn't mind being either than both πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am a big woman I hope it's nothing to do with size here I can't stand the person she is nothing to do with size TBH
Nothing to do with size it’s more the size of the personality πŸ˜‚

Wouldn't quote personality similar i either way TBH clara is a attention seeking twit along with her SO Called Pals

They all are proceeds from crime every single 1 your days are coming

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wouldn't quote personality similar i either way TBH clara is a attention seeking twit along with her SO Called Pals

They all are proceeds from crime every single 1 your days are coming
I didn’t say they had similar personalities I said the size of the personalities were similar πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Both major divas imo

Reactions: 1
Apologise the interpretation isn't correct

I see clara and her cronies all trying to slag Zante zoo we will get the last laugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚oor Clara seems awful bothered by me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hi clara hen glad I give you and your pals something to chat about on your nights out. πŸ˜‰
Is she not a bit old to keep pouting like that on insta? Def trying to keep up with the kids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚oor Clara seems awful bothered by me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hi clara hen glad I give you and your pals something to chat about on your nights out. πŸ˜‰
Is she not a bit old to keep pouting like that on insta? Def trying to keep up with the kids πŸ˜‚
You can tell they all thrive of this thread 😐

Reactions: 4
Is she not a bit old to keep pouting like that on insta? Def trying to keep up with the kids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You enjoying living rent free in their tiny wee minds aye? πŸ˜‚

Also, Kirsten and Amy are supposedly serious business women but jumping about like wee fuds at an event they are supposed to be running? πŸ™ƒ why would you hire them for anything, unless yer an Instahun?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What they say about you zooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I thought they would be more worried about hi I mean helloπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of her cronies shouting zantezoo while clara screeched and filmed at a new salon opening party. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Your going to end up with a blue tick at this rate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What they say about you zooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I thought they would be more worried about hi I mean helloπŸ˜‚
I wait patiently for Hi I mean hello to make an appearance every night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
One of her cronies shouting zantezoo while clara screeched and filmed at a new salon opening party. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Wow so all those quotes about being above it and my circle doesnt need to gossip were....liesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ troll of the week zooβ™₯πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Completely of topic does anyone follow Rebecca Shea? She's in Marbella with her kids is she back with her ex Luke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.