Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cats Q man has got a kid to ma pal his an absolute rocket of a guy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thinks his something fucked over a girl to get with cat sicko! Clara is on here 1000000% more stories daily u went quiet read these ur back ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 3
Process of elimination now then eh? โ€œThis is big brother, Would afternoontea4me, teafortwo & zantezoo please come to the diary roomโ€.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cats Q man has got a kid to ma pal his an absolute rocket of a guy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thinks his something fucked over a girl to get with cat sicko! Clara is on here 1000000% more stories daily u went quiet read these ur back ๐Ÿค”
Well you should no this, thereโ€™s rumours that they both take steriods? I canโ€™t imagine thereโ€™s any truth in this but thatโ€™s Glasgow for you

Process of elimination now then eh? โ€œThis is big brother, Would afternoontea4me, teafortwo & zantezoo please come to the diary roomโ€.
Hello Charisse ๐Ÿฅฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ anyone with half a brain could read back on all my activity and clearly see Iโ€™m not Clara. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway done with the thread derailing. Iโ€™ll pop back once more gossip arrives or when the drug king pins of Glasgow start to fall. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
How ragin would u be if u were Cat or Clara. Their men are the type to get sent to the shop. Not boss men like Hayleys.
I mean i utterly despire all drug dealers but if you were going to do it then at least be the boss ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I see Kendal has removed most of her personal posts from the ladies lounge insta. So she defo reads here too. Hi hun ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

He looks vile. Defo got a tiny willy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well you should no this, thereโ€™s rumours that they both take steriods? I canโ€™t imagine thereโ€™s any truth in this but thatโ€™s Glasgow for you

Hello Charisse ๐Ÿฅฑ
Yeah all them guys from over there do most of them anyways they take more then just a needle to the bum thatโ€™s for sure ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ anyone with half a brain could read back on all my activity and clearly see Iโ€™m not Clara. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway done with the thread derailing. Iโ€™ll pop back once more gossip arrives or when the drug king pins of Glasgow start to fall. ๐Ÿ˜˜
I donโ€™t believe itโ€™s you acting to be them. I believe the other 2 new profiles are but definitely one of there dogs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Plot twist, Hi a mean hello is actually Clara dishing the tea on folk she doesnโ€™t like including her own man ๐Ÿ˜ƒ They both write in the same confusing manner.
funny you mention this i also thought Hi i mean hello was Claratinks
Pablo has played her that much that cheeky Tinky Winky is now playing us. thatโ€™s 5 usernames thatโ€™s Claratinks am parking my arse right here for the day this beats river city any day ๐Ÿฟ

I believe in oor zants. She is on most of the same threads as me but mainly Vals. She is legit huns ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How ragin would u be if u were Cat or Clara. Their men are the type to get sent to the shop. Not boss men like Hayleys.
I mean i utterly despire all drug dealers but if you were going to do it then at least be the boss ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I see Kendal has removed most of her personal posts from the ladies lounge insta. So she defo reads here too. Hi hun ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

they are all reading there ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Lucky enough karma works wonders these days so see all u ladies that think they have boss men not long they will be where the rest go. They all look down on people when Abby had joined in when they outed a girl coz they fucked her hair that was disgusting Aswell they was all involved with abusing her on Instagram ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Reactions: 3
Yeah all them guys from over there do most of them anyways they take more then just a needle to the bum thatโ€™s for sure ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I donโ€™t believe itโ€™s you acting to be them. I believe the other 2 new profiles are but definitely one of there dogs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
One of *their* dogs. With that poor grammar youโ€™ll be getting called Clara soon. ๐Ÿคฃ

One of *their* dogs. With that poor grammar youโ€™ll be getting called Clara soon. ๐Ÿคฃ
Doubt that i wouldnโ€™t stick up for them hoes like you are! am as gay as they come let alone have some grammar spelling Iโ€™m better then Clara at spelling fs ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m a witch and Iโ€™m here for that reason Iโ€™m worse then any women ๐Ÿ˜˜

Doubt that i wouldnโ€™t stick up for them hoes like you are! am as gay as they come let alone have some grammar spelling Iโ€™m better then Clara at spelling fs ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m a witch and Iโ€™m here for that reason Iโ€™m worse then any women ๐Ÿ˜˜
Kids and grown ups love him so the happy world of harribo - on yerself wee man. Not once have I stuck up for Clara Iโ€™ve said sheโ€™s a good hairdresser but thatโ€™s as far as it goes - Iโ€™m literally here for the bants ๐Ÿฟ however getting blamed to be Clara and Charisse is kinda fun Iโ€™M THE STAR OF THE SHOW! โญ

I have never read so much nonsense in my life Boss men like Hayleyโ€™s who end up in prison numerous times for the same criminal offences you have named him as boss man, bloody idiot comes to mind.

Iโ€™ve got some hair to do guys Iโ€™ll be back on my break ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผโค
Ohh the irony ๐Ÿฅฑ

Reactions: 1
what you like Zante i thought i was Clara?? i am still adamant Zante Zoo is clara if you notice sheโ€™s always asking stuff about P? wanting us all to spill the tea on him so they no what we have on him then never replies after the question ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ This thread is like one big movie with a sick twist in the end ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
Hahahahahahahahhahaha funniest thing I've ever read. Aye wee clara dialed in to the social mama and sallie threads ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was awaiting them coming back ๐Ÿ˜‚ u there?! Clara how was life after having an affair with P knowing he had a family? How did he see u fs ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Harribo
Nicola Sturgeon has lifted our restrictions, get bang oan they poppers lad and rip the hole out somedunt its the wkd take the day afffffff

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but this afternoon tea and tea for two whatever u two talk about clara but you two are bleeping horrible to people. This is for people to talk about clara etc not bleeping slag off each other. It's a running joke if someone says something nice to say they are the person who's thread it is

Get a grip

Barry has a baby with my friend too.... could be 1 of the 2 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.