Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you all think for a second Clara is nice ur on plums my hens because she & half her gang are up there with the top 10 of cows they slag and drag people down behind closed doors hairdressing world I guess but would say more that charisse is more the nicest one out them both she just tells u how it is. Salon is a salon where if you ain’t on there level don’t book and if u moan about prices even more slagging u will take.
Does not shock me in the slightest the stories I have have heard about these drug money salons churns my stomach. Clara Kendal Cat are all a walking advert for proceeds of crime!!

Reactions: 6
Does not shock me in the slightest the stories I have have heard about these drug money salons churns my stomach. Clara Kendal Cat are all a walking advert for proceeds of crime!!
call me naive but I would be shocked to the core to think CeCe’s is laundering money. I can’t see Charisse allowing it her man is a farmer and they seem to live a quiet life - her and Clara do work like duck. I know if I was cleaning money I’d be on a yacht somewhere 🤣🤣 I know nothing about Kendal and don’t know who cat is.

Reactions: 1
call me naive but I would be shocked to the core to think CeCe’s is laundering money. I can’t see Charisse allowing it her man is a farmer and they seem to live a quiet life - her and Clara do work like duck. I know if I was cleaning money I’d be on a yacht somewhere 🤣🤣 I know nothing about Kendal and don’t know who cat is.
Ok Clara 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha too funny I was in east end yesterday won’t say exact location but noticed a new nail salon getting fitted out to open. See this guy sitting in window bright orange, tattoos, Moncler body warmer and that big baw heed a lot of dealers seem to have. I thought ahhh what a classic. Would be howling though if I went in to get my nails done and it was actually that guy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha too funny I was in east end yesterday won’t say exact location but noticed a new nail salon getting fitted out to open. See this guy sitting in window bright orange, tattoos, Moncler body warmer and that big baw heed a lot of dealers seem to have. I thought ahhh what a classic. Would be howling though if I went in to get my nails done and it was actually that guy 🤣
Sounds like oor Clara’s P! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because I’m not slating Clara means I am her? I have already said I don’t know Clara, I only follow her on Instagram! All I’m saying is personally I can’t see Charisse allowing dirty money laundering through her business and before you put 2 & 2 together and come up with 16 I’m unfortunately not Charisse either 🙄

Reactions: 2
Well she’s happy enough to accept Claras money to fund then business she’s just as wild chick don’t let Instagram fool you on just pictures our farmer is also been on his wild times in his days 👀

Reactions: 3
what you like Zante i thought i was Clara?? i am still adamant Zante Zoo is clara if you notice she’s always asking stuff about P? wanting us all to spill the tea on him so they no what we have on him then never replies after the question 💨💨💨 This thread is like one big movie with a sick twist in the end 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Well she’s happy enough to accept Claras money to fund then business she’s just as wild chick don’t let Instagram fool you on just pictures our farmer is also been on his wild times in his days 👀
Have we got any tea?

what you like Zante i thought i was Clara?? i am still adamant Zante Zoo is clara if you notice she’s always asking stuff about P? wanting us all to spill the tea on him so they no what we have on him then never replies after the question 💨💨💨 This thread is like one big movie with a sick twist in the end 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
I’ve never noticed this until now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
call me o
call me old skool when money is getting washed through businesses you don’t normally graft in them Charisse Clara Kendal graft in the salons i think you are all watching to many movies 🍿 about money laundering it’s 2021 the days salons used to wash yer dirty money are over dolls

Because I’m not slating Clara means I am her? I have already said I don’t know Clara, I only follow her on Instagram! All I’m saying is personally I can’t see Charisse allowing dirty money laundering through her business and before you put 2 & 2 together and come up with 16 I’m unfortunately not Charisse either 🙄
It was a joke, chill out.

😂😂 but Clara shamed me on her Facebook….or was it a double bluff…..
I’m just curious about him. He’s so odd, reminds me of Sean Pratt all preened etc.

Anyway welcome to the thread teafortwo and afternoontea4me - matching names and everything 😂🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohh

I’m just curious about him. He’s so odd, reminds me of Sean Pratt all preened etc.

Anyway welcome to the thread teafortwo and afternoontea4me - matching names and everything 😂🤔
Ohh Zante i mean Claratinks! i was never of the thread remember me and you had words on February i am telling you anyone reading this Zante Zoo is Claratinks

• Haha
Reactions: 4

oh how ironic! We have matching names so of course we must be the same person. 👏🏼 No wonder your crowned as a VIP member, you’d put Inspector Morse out a job with you’re skills.

• Haha
I don’t believe any of the above is Claratinks the girls dyslexic and thick as f*** it’s her minions that will be doing the work

That Catt’s man the meathead looks a pure state aswell. Don’t know how they sleep at night. Bogging the lot of them 🤢

Catt Quigley?
Hmm 🤔 i don’t follow her, I’ll go have a nosey

Probably one of their cuzins. There twins or sisters one is Clara's assistant . Wonder if they are sending these girls to college they need to have 11 units with City in guild's to qualify for a hairstylist . And those dicks don't own a academy or college. Hopefully the girls read on here. I've been a stylist for twenty odd year n I went to a academy called Anne Rodger training academy's it was in Wishaw and Glasgow. There you go tinks maybe phone and get ur girls a placement in not just be a selfish wee mutant
you’ve really got a chip on your shoulder haven’t you? The fact that Ann Rodgers closed many moons before it was taking over in 1994 tells me your your a middle aged woman sitting at home with nothing better to do than bring down these “Insta Huns” does your man not give you enough attention at night?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.