Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all going on the day. Loose lips sink ships n all that...

Bout time she was lifted. Been flaunting the drug money for years while her man does a stint for murder.

Also no idea who toupee is 😂

Reactions: 3
Bout time she was lifted. Been flaunting the drug money for years while her man does a stint for murder.

Also no idea who toupee is 😂
I’ve no idea who they are above the two woman but toupee is Claras man according to the post above

Reactions: 1
I’ve no idea who they are above the two woman but toupee is Claras man according to the post above
Michelle Maxwells man is Robert O Hara aka Birdman. Check him out on Google 😂

They are all pals of Murphy and Co.

I dont think there's any grasses, it's the fall out still from this encrochat hack last year. That's how a lot of them have got on their toes or vanished off insta where they used to flaunt the wealth

I dont

Reactions: 3
Michelle Maxwells man is Robert O Hara aka Birdman. Check him out on Google 😂

They are all pals of Murphy and Co.

I dont think there's any grasses, it's the fall out still from this encrochat hack last year. That's how a lot of them have got on their toes or vanished off insta where they used to flaunt the wealth

I dont
Yesss I now who you mean know 🙈🙈 oh ffs man they are all falling like dominoes 😳

Googled her and found this pic 👀😳 look at the Regi plate of the car 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yesss I now who you mean know 🙈🙈 oh ffs man they are all falling like dominoes 😳

Googled her and found this pic 👀😳 look at the Regi plate of the car 🙈🙈🙈
Aye thats Murfs car. Pure riddy.

Cannot wait till Claire, oh l mean, Clara. Comes on kiddin on to be someone else 🍿 Here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, shes a pure wee hairy. Imagine naming your wean after a prostitute 🤣 so uneducated

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.