Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Clara and all the insta huns of Glasgow have gone to Spain for a salon opening šŸ¤£ Alex McNairn, Abbie Blythe, Kirsten Cameron, that pal of hers Hayley who lives thereā€¦..
Hayley who's man is in the jail hayley?
Cant stand abbie Blythe
Her n clara will get on 2 bams

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Clara is back at work as of yesterday without quarantining. Nice to see her being responsible & putting others at risk. These people really don't care & think they are above the rules, don't they! šŸ¤®

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s unbelievable!!! No care for anyone or her clients! As long as she got a holiday ae

Reactions: 3
I think you can pay extra to get extra tests that allow you to only isolate for the five days instead of ten, Iā€™m sure I read that somewhere

Reactions: 2
I see Clara is back at work as of yesterday without quarantining. Nice to see her being responsible & putting others at risk. These people really don't care & think they are above the rules, don't they! šŸ¤®
Silly fkn witch šŸ˜¤

Sheā€™s not at work they are just pictures sheā€™s adding up she will no not to do that would be a silly move knowning sheā€™s on reading these! Someone would Chuck her under a bus 100000%

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.