Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think there’s much more tea apart from the very clear money laundering thru the salon and the “Ice cream shop” is there? Not that I know of anyway but would love to if there is 🌚

Reactions: 3
Everyone knows the tea I find it hard to believe that you don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ easy to find out
Well I'm missing out then 😂 were talking about kendal carbin here not britney spears, be pretty sad if I was pretending I had known her at some point

Don’t think there’s much more tea apart from the very clear money laundering thru the salon and the “Ice cream shop” is there? Not that I know of anyway but would love to if there is 🌚
My thoughts exactly, its obvious about the shop but was curious to see what people actually knew

Ice cream shops her aunts im sure.
aunts man is Jamie Stevenson.
Knock yourself out with Google on him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well I'm missing out then 😂 were talking about kendal carbin here not britney spears, be pretty sad if I was pretending I had known her at some point

My thoughts exactly, its obvious about the shop but was curious to see what people actually knew
What’s Kendal’s page name?

Reactions: 1
Can someone with the privileges set up a thread for her? Don’t want this one shut down for derailing. Plus there must be loads of tea on kendall 🧐

Reactions: 8
What’s Kendal’s page name?
Ladies lounge

Lol her family for a start, Kendal is one Glasgow hun I actually do like she’s genuinely a nice girl, not many around these days

Reactions: 4
Ooh I didn’t know about the other wee girl, just claras and the wee boy.
Jesus 3 women slept with paul! I mean they arent the oldest either and hes been with clara for years where did he find the time to have kids with and split up with 2 other women 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Should start a thread about Stewart McPhee well knowen figure wee boys in river city they own yummys deserts another money laundering and the car wash on Edinburgh road all drug money

Should start a thread about Stewart McPhee well knowen figure wee boys in river city they own yummys deserts another money laundering and the car wash on Edinburgh road all drug money
You need to have 10k plus followers to start a thread x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.