Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds a bit of gurll she must of known clara was pregnant clara posted it on her Instagram
Typical man your birds pregnant looks like shite and the wondering eye comes back out to play my honest opinion clara is a better looking girl she’s definitely not got her body though it’s hard to sympathise with her uv taken then love rat back

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The tea on this is piping hot
Done some creep creep came across Sasha on her Instagram Paul Easdon really has no shame going with her while clara is pregnant not a fan of clara but this is shocking to the core she will never leave him you mad she kids on she works she’s hardly in her salon he’s the money machine he’s loaded to another level
Is he loaded from selling drugs or does he have a job? I always thought they didn’t have as much as they like to make out as they were so showy!!

Reactions: 2
She sounds a bit of gurll she must of known clara was pregnant clara posted it on her Instagram
Typical man your birds pregnant looks like shite and the wondering eye comes back out to play my honest opinion clara is a better looking girl she’s definitely not got her body though it’s hard to sympathise with her uv taken then love rat back
I hope she makes his life hell ! She’s more of a family woman than me no chance I’d be able to forgive and move on , I actually like Clara I hope she ends up kicking his cheating arse to the curb or if she decides to forgive I hope she can actually forgive and not have it constantly in the back of her mind - can anybody remember she had charisse round putting the baby’s furniture together

Reactions: 10
Pre lockdown Sasha was always at reassurance and being driven about in flash cars she would only ever show the guys arm etc never his face maybe this is why if she’s dating guys who are with someone!!

actually feel for Clara having a baby is emotional enough and coping with the changes in your body without your man being a rat!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My personal favourite anti vaxxer on that post was Jason Meacher. 🤣
“I never had any immunisations and I’m fine” suuuure Jason 👍🏻😭

The tea on this is piping hot
Done some creep creep came across Sasha on her Instagram Paul Easdon really has no shame going with her while clara is pregnant not a fan of clara but this is shocking to the core she will never leave him you mad she kids on she works she’s hardly in her salon he’s the money machine he’s loaded to another level
All that money and he canny get his eyes fixed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She never had money, neither did he when she had the salon in shawlands, now suddenly they are loaded lol 🙈 and what about the new house hahaha

Reactions: 3
She never had money, neither did he when she had the salon in shawlands, now suddenly they are loaded lol 🙈 and what about the new house hahaha
money from her mans illegal activities 😂 salon helps cover money laundering🙊 just like multiple salons in Glasgow front to help cover there mans jobs 😉

Have they got a new house? I thought they had just decorated🙈🙈🙈 the last one was just a council semi wasn’t it

Reactions: 1
money from her mans illegal activities 😂 salon helps cover money laundering🙊 just like multiple salons in Glasgow front to help cover there mans jobs 😉
Oh don’t I know it lol 😂 I’ve known her since she was “Claire” lol 😂 her and Hayley were just your usual Glasgow wannabe now look at them lol 😂

Have they got a new house? I thought they had just decorated🙈🙈🙈 the last one was just a council semi wasn’t it
Yes was wee run of the mill house in Hamilton, now it looks as if they’ve went up in the world lol 😂 obviously rented 🙈 looks as if it’s in the middle of nowhere

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.