Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl is an absolute fud lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I remember a few years back she was at gleneagles and took a video of the room ๐Ÿคฃ she couldnโ€™t even pronounce chaise longue properly ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ she called it a chase lounge wahahahahaha total give away that deep down sheโ€™s as common as muck lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ not really rich and a wee Ned at heart just like her dug lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Why do you ask? His airport looking post? Wouldnโ€™t surprise me. The idiot was posting about taking babies away etc.
P got essential work there? Or has she? ๐Ÿ‘€
Yeh he put a pic up other day of the baby in swim costume and sunglasses. I thought at first maybe just taken her swimming... although didnโ€™t know where.... then the post of the airport looking one. Idiots.

Reactions: 1
Yeh he put a pic up other day of the baby in swim costume and sunglasses. I thought at first maybe just taken her swimming... although didnโ€™t know where.... then the post of the airport looking one. Idiots.
Can u post it ๐Ÿ‘€

Th
He posted this earlier today and then posted on of the baby in a swimsuit and sunglasses - again today. But itโ€™s been deleted!!!
They are defo in Dubai then as thatโ€™s the Godiva cafe in the marina they are at ๐Ÿ™„ what actual fkin idiots lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ bet they fly back to England so they donโ€™t need to do the quarantine hotel ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Th

They are defo in Dubai then as thatโ€™s the Godiva cafe in the marina they are at ๐Ÿ™„ what actual fkin idiots lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ bet they fly back to England so they donโ€™t need to do the quarantine hotel ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Iโ€™d love to report them first for going an second to make sure they quarantine. How irresponsible taking a new born away during a pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™d love to report them first for going an second to make sure they quarantine. How irresponsible taking a new born away during a pandemic.
Oh but they think they are above everyone and everything ๐Ÿ™„ thatโ€™s what sheโ€™s deleted Insta because she knows sheโ€™d come under fire, he on the other hand is a thick fk and doesnโ€™t care lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I noticed the other day P put a post up saying he made a private account for family and friends - it was after he was mentioned here.

So Paul had an โ€œinterviewโ€ and thatโ€™s why they wee in Dubai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ wahahahahahaha have you ever heard such utter tit in your life ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Paul had an โ€œinterviewโ€ and thatโ€™s why they wee in Dubai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ wahahahahahaha have you ever heard such utter tit in your life ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
For what? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
To get his squint fixed? To be lead dealer in the area? What a load of shite from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.