Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the irony....
Jesus that reeks of jealously just cos shes a wee fat trollop and her man looks like a gay action man. Theres beautiful girls from glasgow in insta. That's a business owner right there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine someone with bog eyes cheating on you 😂 the amount of unsafe advice she dished out today 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm mean I get the glam messages but I find it hard to see past her lips, for someone that's got knowledge in hair and beauty why is her lips like that 😳😬

Reactions: 2
He was down south a lot a few months ago. I found it odd. Maybe it essential travel for his work 😏😏
so not only was he cheating on his pregnant fiancé he was doing it in a pandemic ! The lengths some people go to is sick Genuinely hope she’s ok though id of killed the pair of them

Reactions: 3
I actually wanted to reply to her stories the other day. Not calling her a bad mother but her babys latch while feeding was really off, she should really get support with that, plus did you see the way the baby was wrapped in that sleepyhead? Thats a huge suffocation risk. Dont feel like she's the kind of person who would take some friendly advice though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Im sure it was a girl called Sasha Chamberlain he done the dirty with shes from England
Wow really!!!!! Clara done her hair I used to see her tagged at the salon a few times and she dated a guy Scotia Mack (insta name) from Glasgow they were in Dubai then all of a sudden they fell out!

It was definitely Sasha he was cheating with she’s Scott Mckenzie’s ex from down south I’m positive she’s a traveller (she certainly hangs around with loads of them)

Yeah I thought she might have been a traveller aswell! She never seems to work but spends some amount of money!!! How did he get caught for cheating with her?

she’s a really pretty girl yeah she’s went OTT with the surgery and fillers but I would fee like absolutely shite if my man cheated on me with her, she has a figure to die for. Feel sorry for Clara, she’s crazy for taking him back. Always thought he looked like a dog!!!

The tea on this is piping hot
Done some creep creep came across Sasha on her Instagram Paul Easdon really has no shame going with her while clara is pregnant not a fan of clara but this is shocking to the core she will never leave him you mad she kids on she works she’s hardly in her salon he’s the money machine he’s loaded to another level

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.