Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same with all these people, like to look like they know who’s who and all this chat of what they will do, but there is absolutely no way they can tell who anyone is. I think it’s that what really fucks them off. So they put on this big front.

Reactions: 4
nothing is impossible ... if you have the means to find something out then believe me you can!

nothing is impossible ... if you have the means to find something out then believe me you can!
Why would you want to though, you can’t stop anyone talking about you. People will do it here or they’ll do it in group chats or whatever. I would only care and want to know if it was someone I was close to that was slagging me off.

Reactions: 2
Exactly people are always going to talk. ESP when they are dodgy, show offs, breaking rules.

Reactions: 2
Oh the irony....
Is she not supposed to make woman feel better about themselves?

Im sure it was a girl called Sasha Chamberlain he done the dirty with shes from England
He has cheated with everyone most her friends and his ex as far as I'm aware. Hear it all in another salon. Clara was sending out a friend to stalk him found him at a restaurant with Sasha and video then she had it on social media. P doesn't even want to be with her he calls her fat, ugly, vile he can't leave her as she knows too much. Hence why the wedding was called off supposed to get married and he's out with Sasha. Not her first client he's slept with won't be the last. The House was so dirty as well. Bathroom in her old shop was so dirty for a girl who acts like she does. Total scheme bird trying to act all Bearsden. Has nothing good to say about any of her friends including Hayley. As soon as Hayley walks away from her company
She goes at it how Murfy buys her this and that. Also other things I won't mention on here as I like Hayley. Claire, Clara whatever her name is, she's so jealous of every girl no wonder her Last boyfriend broke her jaw for a reason.

P had a “job interview”
do they interview for informants there?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she not supposed to make woman feel better about themselves?

He has cheated with everyone most her friends and his ex as far as I'm aware. Hear it all in another salon. Clara was sending out a friend to stalk him found him at a restaurant with Sasha and video then she had it on social media. P doesn't even want to be with her he calls her fat, ugly, vile he can't leave her as she knows too much. Hence why the wedding was called off supposed to get married and he's out with Sasha. Not her first client he's slept with won't be the last. The House was so dirty as well. Bathroom in her old shop was so dirty for a girl who acts like she does. Total scheme bird trying to act all Bearsden. Has nothing good to say about any of her friends including Hayley. As soon as Hayley walks away from her company
She goes at it how Murfy buys her this and that. Also other things I won't mention on here as I like Hayley. Claire, Clara whatever her name is, she's so jealous of every girl no wonder her Last boyfriend broke her jaw for a reason.

do they interview for informants there?
Oooft the tea, don’t stop there!

Reactions: 6
Yes Carol spill more tea!!!
I am sure the last time we checked there was a pandemic no weddings could go ahead, but, then again Claratinks the girl who can make anything happen!! You will be happy to know they got married look at her private Instagram - she’s got his surname 😳😳😳

She’s the most hated girl in Glasgow and coins it in wish I was hated like her. 💰

Who actually is liked in Glasgow more to the point???
Tattle has gave everyone and their granny a character assassination. 😂

The other cracker about stallion King P getting right in about ALL her clients - hilarious - I wish we had more names than Sasha though?? Now c’mon Carol spill that tea ... surely there must be more than one name I mean he’s been a busy boy eh???
I’ll give you that I went to the bathroom in her shop 3 years ago - I shat glitter from it, it was that boggin. 🎊
Carol ffs you’ve only now and got her cleaner sacked saying her house is dirty I hope you sleep the night!!! 😭😭😭

The Hayley chat, well I like your tactics here I will give you that but if your first 3 tattle lines weren’t so off topic, it’s very hard to believe anything you say.

Oh and the finale, the broken jaw 😳 she will be raging, that was jaw filler that went wrong! I think out of it all the broken jaw wins!!!

Sending her pals to stalk Paul and Sasha. Now this I’m not so sure on 🤔 There was nothing on the net which I seen.
But, I do know about pictures someone took of them when they were spotted and she got sent them. You know an awful lot Carol 🙄 who actually are you? You seem a bit too close to home?

Next time you comment at least make half of it accurate!!!

Now this account is an absolute free for all for story telling soooo let’s just go for it!!

Latest I heard ... now guys, this is gospel mind... Claratinks & P got married... baby no2 looks to be on the way ... Paul’s been caught with brass in Dubai makes a change from her pals and clients!! She’s driving a Nissan sunny as if it’s a Lambo... filing for a divorce already cos she’s left P for a poor Arab her head must be right up her arse. 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I am sure the last time we checked there was a pandemic no weddings could go ahead, but, then again Claratinks the girl who can make anything happen!! You will be happy to know they got married look at her private Instagram - she’s got his surname 😳😳😳

She’s the most hated girl in Glasgow and coins it in wish I was hated like her. 💰

The other cracker about stallion King P getting right in about ALL her clients - hilarious - I wish we had more names than Sasha though?? Now c’mon Carol spill that tea ... surely there must be more than one name I mean he’s been a busy boy eh???
I’ll give you that I went to the bathroom in her shop 3 years ago - I shat glitter from it, it was that boggin. 🎊
Carol ffs you’ve only now and got her cleaner sacked saying her house is dirty I hope you sleep the night!!! 😭😭😭

The Hayley chat, well I like your tactics here I will give you that but if your first 3 tattle lines weren’t so off topic, it’s very hard to believe anything you say.

Oh and the finale, the broken jaw 😳 she will be raging, that was jaw filler that went wrong! I think out of it all the broken jaw wins!!!

Sending her pals to stalk Paul and Sasha. Now this I’m not so sure on 🤔 There was nothing on the net which I seen.
But, I do know about pictures someone took of them when they were spotted and she got sent them. You know an awful lot Carol 🙄 who actually are you? You seem a bit too close to home?

Now this account is an absolute free for all for story telling soooo let’s just go for it!!

Latest I heard ... now guys, this is gospel mind... Claratinks & P got married... baby no2 looks to be on the way ... Paul’s been caught with brass in Dubai makes a change from her pals and clients!! She’s driving a Nissan sunny as if it’s a Lambo... filing for a divorce already cos she’s left P for a poor Arab her head must be right up her arse. 😞
I can’t work out what’s happening here, are you saying Carol is making it all up and you actually know the gossip?

Reactions: 4

Hi Clara 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
for someone that quaffs champagne for breakfast her grammar and spelling tell the truth, a thick bint that left school with not even a standard grade to her name lol 😂

Sooo your thinking Clara has moved to Dubai and taken up English classes, all to comment on Tattle life??? 🤔🤔

Don’t know if your actually daft or just playing but let’s be honest Clara isn’t literate enough to write my previous comment.

Believe me, I am not Claratinks 🤣🤣🤣 one thing ripping her to shreds but please don’t insult me 😬

Sooo your thinking Clara has moved to Dubai and taken up English classes, all to comment on Tattle life??? 🤔🤔

Don’t know if your actually daft or just playing but let’s be honest Clara isn’t literate enough to write my previous comment.

Believe me, I am not Claratinks 🤣🤣🤣 one thing ripping her to shreds but please don’t insult me 😬
Why bother coming here to stick up for her, then say dont insult you by saying you are her 😂😂 you know if you dont like it, dont like the speculation dont look

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.