Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it odd to the new user has singled out a quote from @hereforthegosstoo when that’s who oor Clara pulled up on Facebook...
Oooooo not the sharpest scissor in the drawer eh 😂😂

I’m not that daft to tell you her private insta am I cos clearly I’m on it ... Clara’s daft but I’m defo not Rebekah Vardy 🤣🤣🤣
Big fat dafty int she
Big mental cow int she
Mad riot int she

So what's the deal? You come here to dispel all rumours about your friend then...slag her off??

Reactions: 6
What a strange comment. It’s obviously Clara pretending not to be Clara... she writes all jumbled up and nonsensical like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes Carol spill more tea!!!
I am sure the last time we checked there was a pandemic no weddings could go ahead, but, then again Claratinks the girl who can make anything happen!! You will be happy to know they got married look at her private Instagram - she’s got his surname 😳😳😳

She’s the most hated girl in Glasgow and coins it in wish I was hated like her. 💰

Who actually is liked in Glasgow more to the point???
Tattle has gave everyone and their granny a character assassination. 😂

The other cracker about stallion King P getting right in about ALL her clients - hilarious - I wish we had more names than Sasha though?? Now c’mon Carol spill that tea ... surely there must be more than one name I mean he’s been a busy boy eh???
I’ll give you that I went to the bathroom in her shop 3 years ago - I shat glitter from it, it was that boggin. 🎊
Carol ffs you’ve only now and got her cleaner sacked saying her house is dirty I hope you sleep the night!!! 😭😭😭

The Hayley chat, well I like your tactics here I will give you that but if your first 3 tattle lines weren’t so off topic, it’s very hard to believe anything you say.

Oh and the finale, the broken jaw 😳 she will be raging, that was jaw filler that went wrong! I think out of it all the broken jaw wins!!!

Sending her pals to stalk Paul and Sasha. Now this I’m not so sure on 🤔 There was nothing on the net which I seen.
But, I do know about pictures someone took of them when they were spotted and she got sent them. You know an awful lot Carol 🙄 who actually are you? You seem a bit too close to home?

Next time you comment at least make half of it accurate!!!

Now this account is an absolute free for all for story telling soooo let’s just go for it!!

Latest I heard ... now guys, this is gospel mind... Claratinks & P got married... baby no2 looks to be on the way ... Paul’s been caught with brass in Dubai makes a change from her pals and clients!! She’s driving a Nissan sunny as if it’s a Lambo... filing for a divorce already cos she’s left P for a poor Arab her head must be right up her arse. 😞
C2BC7EEB-2002-45BB-B0C5-8929777F41D8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Teafortoo- profile created 20th February - same day Clara went tonto on the Facebook about zantezoo and hereforthegoss

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’m Clara ... ooops I’m caught 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂😂😂
I’m dispelling rumours cos they’re not true. When did I stick up for anyone all I did was say at least make sure the trash your writing is accurate.

You know your all so quick to think I’m Clara ... wouldn’t be surprised if one of you are actually her? @Zantezoo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway il leave it on this note ... you lot go back to drinking tea, watching loose women and pretending to be big shots on tattle life ... 👋🏼

• Haha
Is Clara taking hair appointments currently? Just wondering if she’s going to stay in dubai until hotel quarantine restrictions are dropped or have to come back and pay it.

Reactions: 3
So I’m Clara ... ooops I’m caught 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂😂😂
I’m dispelling rumours cos they’re not true. When did I stick up for anyone all I did was say at least make sure the trash your writing is accurate.

You know your all so quick to think I’m Clara ... wouldn’t be surprised if one of you are actually her? @Zantezoo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway il leave it on this note ... you lot go back to drinking tea, watching loose women and pretending to be big shots on tattle life ... 👋🏼
I could never be clara I can match my foundation and my boyfriend is straight
Thanks tho x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Selling baby clothes with fur 😱 what an absolute waste of an animals life.

Reactions: 4
Just came across this thread after reading about the hough today n his fake valium lab 😂 they crack me up living this life of luxury while his fake "blues" are killing allsorts of people!! Scum of the earth him and her!!

Reactions: 14
This is true. Absolute scum bags the pair of them.

Also who is she expecting to believe that interview story? Everything can be done via zoom these days.

I’ll have a guess that he’ll no get the job 😂😂

This type of interview is usually done via Encrochat, but the cops have access now 😂

• Haha
See Clara and all the insta huns of Glasgow have gone to Spain for a salon opening 🤣 Alex McNairn, Abbie Blythe, Kirsten Cameron, that pal of hers Hayley who lives there…..

• Haha
See Clara and all the insta huns of Glasgow have gone to Spain for a salon opening 🤣 Alex McNairn, Abbie Blythe, Kirsten Cameron, that pal of hers Hayley who lives there…..
wonder if she will isolate on return!! That means not working for 10 days!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.