Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Only job he has is punting he was a tadpole of the murfy,s they r all in the same cliché. a few were done last week they put more doors . Mr goughs we Indian freinds designer gear factory was turned over for all the fakes wee shabaz n Co will be gutted. praying nxt it will be pe nxt time they wont set alite clara n charisse salon. he went to dubai because murfys inside or it would have been him who went thats were they go now spain is red hot on them. clara ur going to be visiting bow house soon hen if ur reading here get him to f...k hen .
It’s actually embarrassing she’s still with him after cheating while pregnant what sort of message are you giving ur wee girl 🙈 aslong as they have money they can do what they like shame on u Clara /Claire ur supposed to bringing up strong woman

Reactions: 7

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Aye it must be a front, surely haha!

Hmm, probs why the likes of kimmyg and a few others seem to bounce between both salons - playing them off against each other for whoever can give them a free set of extensions...? :rolleyes:
Aye definitely I'm sure we both have folk common by the sounds of it? 🤣
Kimmy g wants a piece at anyone's door she's another desperado.

There should be a kendal page as I'm thinking it's off topic for folk here to read about Gemma Collins aka Clara T.

• Haha

Trey93

What a strange comment. It’s obviously Clara pretending not to be Clara... she writes all jumbled up and nonsensical like this.

• Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂oor Clara seems awful bothered by me 😂😂😂😂 hi clara hen glad I give you and your pals something to chat about on your nights out. 😉
Is she not a bit old to keep pouting like that on insta? Def trying to keep up with the kids 😂😂😂

• Haha

Nestor

call me o

call me old skool when money is getting washed through businesses you don’t normally graft in them Charisse Clara Kendal graft in the salons i think you are all watching to many movies 🍿 about money laundering it’s 2021 the days salons used to wash yer dirty money are over dolls
You might not be Clara but this paragraph could literally be lifted from her insta. I’ve also never heard anyone else use the term “dolls” as much as Clara does.

Trey93

Again, what the actual f? Can anyone decipher these posts?
no which is annoying because I think she does have genuine tea

Can be put in quieter threads ones made up of that juice plus cassyanne Clarks bit on the side. type George broket in the search bar hez a ex bank robber runs Hatton kettles rolexs etc has four girls ones got three kids to him but knows about the others worth a read on both of them . Ps sorry if I've derailed on this was just to let u know.

Can be put in quieter threads ones made up of that juice plus cassyanne Clarks bit on the side. type George broket in the search bar hez a ex bank robber runs Hatton kettles rolexs etc has four girls ones got three kids to him but knows about the others worth a read on both of them . Ps sorry if I've derailed on this was just to let u know.
In the nicest possible way will you please try and be clearer and state who you’re talking about. We can’t make out what you’re saying 🙂

Don’t know much about Stewart McPhee but knew there was some dodge business going on there, his wee boy is the one in RC that’s being bullied and everyone and their dug is posting about it on Insta

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
20210715_102213.jpg

Ah dont worry murph hayley will have your empire sorted. Magine owing her money she would be at your door looking like klitchco Valentino trainers coming your way.

Clara take note ul need the ins and outs when paul ends up inside. Ul need to pay the bigger boys to leave him alone

• Haha

Lalalaand

VIP Member
How I'd love to meet her in a dark alley and show her how that boy suffered . But no need because his mam done just that . A women Michelle u,all now be in exile till we hawkeye get another dafty like we mal pmsl. I won't be surprised if he preeyd on another wain like him but I kindly confirm Michelle and the girl had men they met n took them back to the house and the door went in next morning. Kimmy g is friend with the maxwells steff deans to.

What scot McKenzie there's two scotia then his cousins stays in tweacher own moodiesburn taxi
🤔🤔 sorry hi but I'm a bit dubious about your credibility. All this tea on this lot and lockie from towie calls you apparently..?

Attachments

• Haha

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Shes Definitely no bothered 🤭🤣🤣

No one was talking about her kids,it was the Laura Miller chat ...
Natalie your confused honey 🥱
If she's got the ability to like and quote on here then she's got an account herself 🤣

Who's the troll now nats 😉

• Haha

jm234

Def a money grabbing FI ! Lived NW with her x hubby the footballer GM and think split due to her cheating she slept with her x BFFs man(another Ken lol ) and she posted asked you to ride my horse 🐎 no my man !! Cringe man posting that no very classy , mind they all use to chase footballers desperados 😳
I am so confused with all these initials I feel like hi I mean hello is back 😂 what's the tea on that Lauren McDonald I no that's one of their cronies she was always trying to chase footballers but got no where 🤣

• Haha
Do you think he's in the jail? I really think something has happened or their in Spain she's deleted her private insta
I don’t think yes in jail- yet. I think what happened with Hayley and her man plus all the info being floated around on this thread has spooked them. Too late to delete your Insta now Clara.
Nah that wee action man would be holding onto the pockets of the big boys 😂

I've heard through word of mouth Melanie is quite toxic 🧐
Action man hahahaha. Well done Clara for bringing a baby in to this absolute shit show. 👏🏻👏🏻

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Absolutely no-one is jealous of her 🤣 imagine being so reliant on the money he brings in to sit in the house with your child while he’s out shagging around. Then having the audacity to start on the girls, they owe you no loyalty hun but he does and he has absolutely no respect for you. She knows too much for him to get shot of her though. And you better believe if he gets banged up she will be waiting at the gate for him getting out.
Imagine your family actually being ok with that in the first place 🙈 my parents would disown me

Lalalaand

VIP Member
You do realise there’s actually a Kendal thread since you seem to be so bloody fixated 🙄 as I said above I am 💯 not Kendal, it’s getting a bit repetitive and I’m sure Claras getting fed up with her on her thread 😂
Exactly! I didn't take 10 seconds out my day to make that thread for fuck all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

jm234

😂😂 anyone with half a brain could read back on all my activity and clearly see I’m not Clara. 😂😂

Anyway done with the thread derailing. I’ll pop back once more gossip arrives or when the drug king pins of Glasgow start to fall. 😘
I am with you on this Zante Zoo I am done to the thread has lost its self it’s becoming a danger zone not one person makes sense

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I see Clara is on her way home. You would think her man could have booked them into first class on the train since they seem to have w bottomless pit of money 😂 she won’t be liking that slumming it in standard class 😏

• Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
call me naive but I would be shocked to the core to think CeCe’s is laundering money. I can’t see Charisse allowing it her man is a farmer and they seem to live a quiet life - her and Clara do work like fuck. I know if I was cleaning money I’d be on a yacht somewhere 🤣🤣 I know nothing about Kendal and don’t know who cat is.
Ok Clara 🤣🤣

• Haha