Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lExactly

Reactions: 1
Who is a fud? Kendal? Tbh she doesn't really bother me.. what does she actually do? A bit flashy but each to there own.
What she actually does is live a life of crime. Clearly that hairdressers is a front.
I have no issue with flash cunts if it’s legit but she just takes the piss

Reactions: 5
She was never that way
Aye whatever lol nae chance she’s walking about with a fake

That’s her business page, her private one is tallulahteddy

As I said previously OK kendal

What she actually does is live a life of crime. Clearly that hairdressers is a front.

She was never that way before Craig.
He obviously spoiled her n she now she's so far removed from who she used to be.

N believe me she had designer duds bk in her 'poor' days.she probably has a mixture of real n fake.

Lots of shoppies (shop lifters) about the area she works in.

Def I've been in for my hair a good few times n it's been dead.
But make out their mobbed,fully Booked blah blah

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Aye I’m sure Kendal would be commenting on cleaning with marios thread ffs get a grip I’m not Kendal

Reactions: 2
Aye I’m sure Kendal would be commenting on cleaning with marios thread ffs get a grip I’m not Kendal
Your very defensive wow calm down
If u want to defend her then why are u on a post where folk are commenting on her?

Do u think she's above reading n commenting on these threads,she obviously has a profile on here too.

Reactions: 3
Your very defensive wow calm down
If u want to defend her then why are u on a post where folk are commenting on her?

Do u think she's above reading n commenting on these threads,she obviously has a profile on here too.

why wouldn't she be defensive lol your saying she is kendal. I cant stand seeing that shit on this tattle its boring.

Reactions: 7
why wouldn't she be defensive lol your saying she is kendal. I cant stand seeing that shit on this tattle its boring.
It was a joke for goodness sake.
If I don't like seeing it on tattle why read it.

Folk need to lighten up

Reactions: 4

Folk need to lighten up
You do realise there’s actually a Kendal thread since you seem to be so bloody fixated as I said above I am not Kendal, it’s getting a bit repetitive and I’m sure Claras getting fed up with her on her thread

Reactions: 4
You do realise there’s actually a Kendal thread since you seem to be so bloody fixated as I said above I am not Kendal, it’s getting a bit repetitive and I’m sure Claras getting fed up with her on her thread
Exactly! I didn't take 10 seconds out my day to make that thread for fuck all

Reactions: 6

Well don't comment then comment on Kendals thread.

Very defensive for someone who's not bothered.

I'm only commenting on kendal because other folk have.
I'm more than happy to refer bk to Clara
Since its her thread.

Have a Great Day!!

Well don't comment then comment on Kendals thread.

Very defensive for someone who's not bothered.

I'm only commenting on kendal because other folk have.
I'm more than happy to refer bk to Clara
Since its her thread.

Have a Great Day!!
Are you sure you aren’t Craig’s crazy baby mamma

Reactions: 1

Folk need to lighten up
its passive aggressive and annoying, and really just your sub conscious freaking out its the person your talking bad about. Kendal is a product of her environment she is from possil and her family is all connected is what it its. Just like James English.. Craig is just a hanger on but they have been together for years. Clara is vile she has a terrible attitude towards others. And she isn't a product of her environment she is just desperate for that lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.