Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you sure you aren’t Craig’s crazy baby mamma πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€”
No but your obviously a carbin or a relation.

Anyway think everyone is bored now including me let's get bk to Clara.

its passive aggressive and annoying, and really just your sub conscious freaking out its the person your talking bad about. Kendal is a product of her environment she is from possil and her family is all connected is what it its. Just like James English.. Craig is just a hanger on but they have been together for years. Clara is vile she has a terrible attitude towards others. And she isn't a product of her environment she is just desperate for that lifestyle

I've hardly said anything about her.theres actually been comments worse than mine and im from the same area so what's wrong with that.

We're all products of our environment in one way or the other.
I've hardly said anything about her.theres actually been comments worse than mine and im from the same area so what's wrong with that.

I actually know James english as well but he's a bit more real.

its passive aggressive and annoying, and really just your sub conscious freaking out its the person your talking bad about. Kendal is a product of her environment she is from possil and her family is all connected is what it its. Just like James English.. Craig is just a hanger on but they have been together for years. Clara is vile she has a terrible attitude towards others. And she isn't a product of her environment she is just desperate for that lifestyle

She's actually from Milton.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

And as I said before nope, not a Carbin or a relation it’s Craig’s side I know

Potato potata, I know him also, but his family is also questionable and his past. Just cause he is honest about it and a guy doesn't mean he is much different

Just catching up we defo have a Carbin on the thread. I no anyway she's reading it that's why she's boring everyone now on close friends πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ everyone who gets a mention on this thread are utter scum and anyone defending them is closer to home END OF

Reactions: 2
Potato potata, I know him also, but his family is also questionable and his past. Just cause he is honest about it and a guy doesn't mean he is much different

Absolutely but I'm sure your no angel or perfect either I'm not saying he's different at all just he's a bit more grounded and real.

Just catching up we defo have a Carbin on the thread. I no anyway she's reading it that's why she's boring everyone now on close friends πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ everyone who gets a mention on this thread are utter scum and anyone defending them is closer to home END OF
Well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Absolutely but I'm sure your no angel or perfect either I'm not saying he's different at all just he's a bit more grounded and real.

Well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
He’s more grounded and real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ you clearly don’t know him then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ffs you don’t get an Osman for being grounded and real please πŸ™„

He’s more grounded and real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ you clearly don’t know him then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ffs you don’t get an Osman for being grounded and real please πŸ™„
He’s the biggest wannabe going πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ always was πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3

He’s the biggest wannabe going πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ always was πŸ™ˆ
I've known him since childhood we are from the same area.

He is who he is in regards to being 'real'
He doesn't pretend to be something he's not he's open about his previous lifestyle,kids ect.

I know plenty of folk who have had osman's who don't put on a show like the carbins,Caroline,Mel ect.

He doesn't pretend to be something he's not he's open about his previous lifestyle,kids ect.

I know plenty of folk who have had osman's who don't put on a show like the carbins,Caroline,Mel ect.
At one point osmanwere getting given out like sweeties.its no a rare thing this side of the city.πŸ™„

At one point osmanwere getting given out like sweeties.its no a rare thing this side of the city.πŸ™„
Previous lifestyle 🀯 he was nothing just another daft wee boy running round selling gear like most of cmilk πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ anyways this is starting to get boring as I genuinely don’t even have a problem with either of them he’s too insignificant to really even waste the time of day on honestly

Previous lifestyle 🀯 he was nothing just another daft wee boy running round selling gear like most of cmilk πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ anyways this is starting to get boring as I genuinely don’t even have a problem with either of them he’s too insignificant to really even waste the time of day on honestly
Absolutely I got bored ages ago as I said in previous posts.

I'm sure wee Kenny will be proud of you tho fighting her corner πŸ’ͺ

• Haha
W

Because I don't bat a eyelid at the likes of kendal doesn't mean I'm her pal you would be surprised who hasn't got their fingers into something in Glasgow, whiter than white looking girls that don't post there boyfriends are usually right in about it, I can name about 10. I really couldn't give a fck if she walks about in head to toe in gucci from organised crime END OF. The lassie hardly speaks so the only real reason u would get bum hurt about her is her designer lifestyle real or fake.

And james english is a walking contradiction always has been, I knew him years ago and all he did was bang on about positive lifestyle while always being negative. He is good with connecting with people I will give him that, that's why he is where he is at now. But his genuine self is full of contradictions in how he speaks and i know that from experience

Last edited:
  • Heart
W

Because I don't bat a eyelid at the likes of kendal doesn't mean I'm her pal you would be surprised who hasn't got their fingers into something in Glasgow, whiter than white looking girls that don't post there boyfriends are usually right in about it, I can name about 10. I really couldn't give a fck if she walks about in head to toe in gucci from organised crime END OF. The lassie hardly speaks so the only real reason u would get bum hurt about her is her designer lifestyle real or fake.

And james english is a walking contradiction always has been, I knew him years ago and all he did was bang on about positive lifestyle while always being negative. He is good with connecting with people I will give him that, that's why he is where he is at now. But his genuine self is full of contractions in how he speaks and i know that from experience
Im sure we've all got nice things but not showy.as they saying goes 'those who brag don't have'

I'm sure we all know plenty of money folk who don't behave like them.

Anyway.....We're all bored now πŸ™„ bk to Clara πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

W

And james english is a walking contradiction always has been, I knew him years ago and all he did was bang on about positive lifestyle while always being negative. He is good with connecting with people I will give him that, that's why he is where he is at now. But his genuine self is full of contradictions in how he speaks and i know that from experience
πŸ’―β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ this !!!

Im sure we've all got nice things but not showy.as they saying goes 'those who brag don't have'

I'm sure we all know plenty of money folk who don't behave like them.

Anyway.....We're all bored now πŸ™„ bk to Clara πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

bragging as in wearing? this thread is dead. No even any real gossip just so far removed observers stating the obvious

Reactions: 3
have a not? I'm sure i have posted about clara, hayley and charleigh
Well redirect the thread bk to Clara then.since it's her original thread anyway. πŸ’†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I don't know Clara as well as others I've nothing to add..went for a hair up years ago in her DDG days that's about it from me πŸ™ƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.