Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it odd to the new user has singled out a quote from @hereforthegosstoo when that’s who oor Clara pulled up on Facebook...
Oooooo not the sharpest scissor in the drawer eh

I’m not that daft to tell you her private insta am I cos clearly I’m on it ... Clara’s daft but I’m defo not Rebekah Vardy
Big fat dafty int she
Big mental cow int she
Mad riot int she

So what's the deal? You come here to dispel all rumours about your friend then...slag her off??

Reactions: 6
What a strange comment. It’s obviously Clara pretending not to be Clara... she writes all jumbled up and nonsensical like this.

Reactions: 7

Reactions: 4
Teafortoo- profile created 20th February - same day Clara went tonto on the Facebook about zantezoo and hereforthegoss

Reactions: 13
So I’m Clara ... ooops I’m caught
I’m dispelling rumours cos they’re not true. When did I stick up for anyone all I did was say at least make sure the trash your writing is accurate.

You know your all so quick to think I’m Clara ... wouldn’t be surprised if one of you are actually her? @Zantezoo

Anyway il leave it on this note ... you lot go back to drinking tea, watching loose women and pretending to be big shots on tattle life ...

Is Clara taking hair appointments currently? Just wondering if she’s going to stay in dubai until hotel quarantine restrictions are dropped or have to come back and pay it.

Reactions: 3
I could never be clara I can match my foundation and my boyfriend is straight
Thanks tho x

Reactions: 12
Selling baby clothes with fur what an absolute waste of an animals life.

Reactions: 4
Just came across this thread after reading about the hough today n his fake valium lab they crack me up living this life of luxury while his fake "blues" are killing allsorts of people!! Scum of the earth him and her!!

Reactions: 14
This is true. Absolute scum bags the pair of them.

Also who is she expecting to believe that interview story? Everything can be done via zoom these days.

I’ll have a guess that he’ll no get the job

This type of interview is usually done via Encrochat, but the cops have access now

See Clara and all the insta huns of Glasgow have gone to Spain for a salon opening Alex McNairn, Abbie Blythe, Kirsten Cameron, that pal of hers Hayley who lives there…..

See Clara and all the insta huns of Glasgow have gone to Spain for a salon opening Alex McNairn, Abbie Blythe, Kirsten Cameron, that pal of hers Hayley who lives there…..
wonder if she will isolate on return!! That means not working for 10 days!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.