Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we get one vlog where she doesn't just show herself getting ready for work, her chocolate oatmeal, and then complain about how much money she's spending or something else petty that doesn't really matter? I used to like her videos and the complaining didn't both me as much because it wasn't as frequent, but I feel like in the past couple months it's gotten pretty unbearable so I'm unsubscribing.

Reactions: 7
She's deluded if she thinks her nails are looking good. She applied nail polish on her cuticles! Even a 12 year can do a better job.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She says this "big announcement is coming end of May/early June." Anyone have any guesses?
I just have the biggest feeling she’s quitting Local 12 and being a full time influencer AND then “moving” to Charlotte NC, because she was asking about short term rentals there and Zach will work remote. Not sure what to think about it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can we get one vlog where she doesn't just show herself getting ready for work, her chocolate oatmeal, and then complain about how much money she's spending or something else petty that doesn't really matter?
Considering the title of the newest video is “work week in my life”…that’s a hard no. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Big announcement has to be that they are buying a house! I sound like a broken record but her vlogs just keep getting more boring by the second. And They all revolve around Clancy saving money.

I can’t believe she’s learning (failing miserably) to put on false eyelashes so she can SAVE MONEY by not hiring a makeup artist for her wedding day!! Wow what a cheapskate.

And Zac’s special 30th birthday dinner was salmon and burnt sweet potatoes made by Clancy. Couldn’t she have taken the man out for a nice dinner? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Big announcement is certainly her leaving Local 12. Wednesday is June 1 - and my bet her contract expires on May 31.

As for what she’s doing career-wise, I’m not sure. I think she is too reliant on a full time job to go into full time YouTube/influencing….

As for where they’re living…I don’t know if they’ll go far. Has her insta always said “a ny girl who fell in love with the Midwest”. ?! That seems new to me…haha.

Big announcement is certainly her leaving Local 12. Wednesday is June 1 - and my bet her contract expires on May 31.

As for what she’s doing career-wise, I’m not sure. I think she is too reliant on a full time job to go into full time YouTube/influencing….

As for where they’re living…I don’t know if they’ll go far. Has her insta always said “a ny girl who fell in love with the Midwest”. ?! That seems new to me…haha.

Yes it's always said that -So weird she's changing her career already. I get she's a millennial or whatever and probably craves change, but normally people wait a good 10 years or so or at least until they have paid off their mortgage a good amount I'd think.

OK this says it all. Look at what the person wrote and it’s the last day of May. “Thanks for everything you’ve done at Local 12.” It has to be her last day today.

A0F27F51-0470-4273-8D0E-C6D4CFC68D32.png

Zac blew her cover 😅
FAD548BF-ECD4-4F86-9B83-BCD77C2D23DE.png

Last edited:
In addition to hyping up her YouTube they also said “good luck on your travels” which confirms my hunch that she’s becoming a travel vlogger and going to diff states like she’s mentioned

I can’t really imagine Clancy travelling the world. Besides a nice resort in Mexico and a family member’s cottage in Ireland, I would imagine that she’s lived a rather sheltered life when it comes to going abroad. She just seems a bit too precious for the whole thing, but good luck to her!

What a terrible decision I'm sure her mom is upset having pulled all the strings to get Clancy a decent start in the reporting world. I really enjoyed this thread but will no longer be watching another boring influencer going on paid for trips with product placement galore. So much for her moralising about how she is different from other girls on social media. No Clancy, you are a complete sell out.

I agree. I just can’t believe she’s calling her career quits to (I’m guessing) become a travel influencer. Clancy is so not a “go with the flow” kind of girl. She needs structure. I’m interested to see how this will all pan out. Plus, time spent with Zac 24/7 could be tough. He probably loved when she left the apartment for work. Yikes…

Well, on the bright side we won’t have to hear her complaining about the lack of sleep. Until she finds something else to nag about.

I agree. I just can’t believe she’s calling her career quits to (I’m guessing) become a travel influencer. Clancy is so not a “go with the flow” kind of girl. She needs structure. I’m interested to see how this will all pan out. Plus, time spent with Zac 24/7 could be tough. He probably loved when she left the apartment for work. Yikes…
Yes completely agree, this is the beginning of the end of their 'relationship'. Zac is a boring homebody it will never work out.

Yes completely agree, this is the beginning of the end of their 'relationship'. Zac is a boring homebody it will never work out.
What I am curious to see is how Zac will still work from home while they travel? Like, I wonder what will Clancy be doing during the day while they’re in these new locations? Unless Zac is quitting his job which I doubt…

Exactly! And we all know Clancy is not the type of person to venture out by herself and sight see. Especially if it’s a foreign country! She’s going to be like “I’m scared. I need you to be with me Zac.”
This sounds like a wild plan for homebody Zac and boring Clancy. They have an upcoming wedding too. What weird timing to travel the world.

I wonder if they still bought a house? I doubt it, if they’re not even going to be around town.

I have so many questions. And I’m curious to hear her decision to leave news.

I have so many questions. And I’m curious to hear her decision to leave news.
Even if she doesn't say it, it is money related. She can make a lot more doing a lot less. I bet it will be all about not getting enough sleep etc on her big excuses, sorry 'big announcement' vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.