Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember how she claimed split sleeping helped her so much! Yeah I knew it was utter BS. She is now trying to blame it on waking up at 2 when it's on her for switching her schedule for her LVM. Also, I wish she would stop talking about vegetarian and vegans. None of us our offended by your crappy eating and low B12. That's all you honey.

Reactions: 1
I went back to her videos yesterday and tried watching one. How can anyone think she's interesting to watch? I couldn't get through one single video. It's always the same stuff - she wakes up in the middle of the night, piles tons of make up on her face, makes her way to work, comes home etc...What is so interesting about this? Plus, her voice is irritating to say the least.

Reactions: 3
I used to like her (she has an interesting job and doesn't push ads or cringy badly scripted sponsored content) but recently she comes across very childish. Her makeup "prank" was terrible, her attitude towards Zac is sometimes really weird and those comments about not being able to cook because she works rubbed me the wrong way. So having a corporate job stops you from making a meal ever, even on your staycation? Many women have tiring jobs, some work harder than a tv reporter without making the same amounts of money and they still manage to do housework. Just admit you don't want to do it, there's nothing fatal about that

Reactions: 2
Is it normal for a couple to eat differently? I get they are on different schedules but even if she's too busy to cook why can't he cook their dinner or whatever? Her excuse was she works but she cooks all her meals for herself? She says they eat so differently and we can see they both struggle with food in their own ways. It doesn't seem healthy for them as individuals or as a couple

Is it normal for a couple to eat differently? I get they are on different schedules but even if she's too busy to cook why can't he cook their dinner or whatever? Her excuse was she works but she cooks all her meals for herself? She says they eat so differently and we can see they both struggle with food in their own ways. It doesn't seem healthy for them as individuals or as a couple

Yes I believe so. People do have different lifestyles, commitments, preferences etc. I live with my family and I don't always eat what they do, I sometimes don't feel like having what they have or just want something light. Just admit you don't want to do it, there's nothing fatal about that Great start to your marriage too. (y)

I would say I eat somewhat similarly to Clancy (dairy free, healthier, love veggies) but when my BF (now husband) moved in with me, it felt weird to continue making separate meals every night. So we gradually started to find meals we both like and it takes compromise from each side! Now we eat just about every meal together and it feels much more healthy for our marriage!

In my personal experience, there’s times when I’m following a diet my husband isn’t or vice versa. Also, sometimes we simply don’t enjoy the same foods. That’s not to say we can’t cook for each other anyway! If I’m already cooking for myself, it’s really not much harder to put something else in the oven or the pan for him. So, although I understand where she’s coming from, I still think it’s weird to cook separately for every single meal. Some meals? Sure. But at the same time, her excuses make it sound like she’s trying too hard not to be seen as a housewife. The insistence on being perceived as a “modern woman” is off putting, because there’s simply nothing wrong with cooking for someone you love even if you work. Like everyone else mentioned, many people do it every day. It’s just living normal life. You are under the same roof and it shouldn’t be a big deal to whip up a quick dinner for your partner.

Like others have previously posted, her knocking women staying at home back in the day also rubbed me the wrong way. She sees it as "doing nothing" but Clancy has NO IDEA the work that goes into being a mother/caring for children, running a household, making sure dinner is on the table and the house is clean.

When they have kids one day, I can't wait to see how dramatic she'll be. "Oh my gosh this kid does not sleep, he spit up on me, he cries too much." Right now, the only stress Clancy has is air frying her salmon, being "too cold" 24/7, and coming up with cringey segments to go on live TV every morning.

Also, I laughed when Clancy said she wants to do her own makeup for her wedding. Cue the frosted eyeshadow and hot pink lipstick. :sick: She's so cheap. Also, I was weirded out when she said Zac insists she does not wear fake lashes or winged liner for their wedding day. Why does he need a say in her makeup? I feel like all brides need lashes on their wedding day! Even if it's just a few individual lashes.

Their relationship irks me.

I simply feel as though they are on different pages and Clancy isn't ready to settle with him

Reactions: 5
4/23 Vlog Recap:

1) Clancy finally teased a "big change" coming up. All she gave away was that they are going month to month on their lease for a little bit. Then after, they are either buying a house or moving. I still am curious to see if she'll continue in news...

2) When Clancy made a dig at Zac for "doing nothing" when it comes to wedding planning, Zac was quick to fire back. He said he was the one who took care of their taxes and apartment lease. Burn.

3) I found her sense of humor a little messed up when she wanted to get Zac's friend who is about to become a dad, a greeting card that says "good luck" or "goodbye" as a nod to the new parent's life being "over." Geez negative much?

4) No bridesmaids in the wedding was kind of surprising. I can tell Zac is a little disappointed because he was in so many wedding parties and now can't have his friends in his. Also, find it funny how Zac is doing a bachelor party trip but Clancy is not. Probably because she is too cheap. (TBT to her not drinking alcohol in Miami to "save money" on vacation) :ROFLMAO:

5) Even more surprising was Clancy opting out of a father daughter dance. Sure, weddings have a lot of cheesy traditions that could be skipped but I found that weird. It makes me believe even more that her and her dad have a strange/cold relationship.

6) In the last bit, Clancy says she's so against drinking and driving but it was okay for Zac to do it the other week. When she contemplated meeting Zac out at the bar, she said she wouldn't because she refuses to get an Uber because it costs too much money.

Oh and don't worry chocolate oatmeal made its appearance in this vlog again! In case, anyone was having withdrawals.

Reactions: 4
She is very odd and all her relationships are pretty dysfunctional..

ofc Clancy the loser has no bridesmaids..does she even have friends who've known her that well or for that long?

She disses everyone else and their experiences and forces her opinion on them for things she can't or won't get to experience in her own life as that's the type of person she is. I notices she was trying to tell 'Zac' so you don't like bachelor parties? Because he spent 4000 on one. Why does everything have to be analyzed by her? Zac was not amused!

Last edited:
She could have just had her one friend from her hometown as her maid of honor, Carly? She doesn't need a huge bridal party but at least Zac could have one or two guys with him.
She is definitely having this wedding for her mother when it seems she probably would just do something low key.

I used to really like her videos but these latest ones are just highlighting how cheap she is and it's pretty off-putting. Missing out on hanging out with all your friends because you don't want to pay for an uber? I don't know if she realises that sometimes things are more important than saving a few bucks!

Also her doing her own makeup for her wedding is going to be a disaster! I get that things add up but surely you would want your makeup done professionally because you're gonna be looking at those pictures for the rest of your life?

And the lil subtle dig a Zac for spending money on bachelor trips was interesting, wonder how he truly feels about not having a bachelor party of his own

^ aofiem98
excellent points! It's getting really painful to watch her because of how cheap she is. The fact that she is doing her own makeup for her wedding really makes her a cheapskate. I think deep down Zac has to be hurt that they're not having a wedding party.

I feel disappointed on Zach’s behalf, lol. He’s clearly an extrovert, and he’s got so many friends. If he can veto wings and fake eyelashes, surely he can push for groomsmen. If he wants them, anyway. I hope ge goes on an expensive bachelor weekend LOL. We’d get a month’s worth of complaining about it.

Poor Zac is so hen pecked, I feel so bad for him that he won't have a best man/grooms men at his wedding. Next she'll be saying we won't bother with food to save money. Why get married at all?

Poor Zac is so hen pecked, I feel so bad for him that he won't have a best man/grooms men at his wedding. Next she'll be saying we won't bother with food to save money. Why get married at all?
Clancy’s Wedding Menu:
Plain Air Fried Chicken with a side of Sweet Potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most boring wedding ever. You do it once just have a ball with it, I bet she'll be doing her own nails too. Cue electric blue or yellow!

• Haha
I still don't think her and her dad's relationship is weird. My family acts the same lmao. Plus father daughter dance sounds ick.

I still don't think her and her dad's relationship is weird. My family acts the same lmao. Plus father daughter dance sounds ick.
Yeah I agree, I’m from Ireland and trust me when I say the majority of Irish da’s are very similar to Clancys, including mine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.