Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like today she’s going to announce she’s done with Local 12… it’s the end of the month!

Reactions: 1
4/30 Vlog Recap

I find the whole IRS taking her tax money twice (accidentally) funny/ironic just because we know how frugal Clancy is with saving! It's honestly karma. 😂 I'm sure it will all get resolved soon and she has plenty of money in her savings.

The vlog is honestly sooo boring when Zac is away. We got a 5 minute rant of how much she loves her engagement ring. As if we haven't been hearing about it for months? Soupy, disgusting chocolate oatmeal, and reading her Kindle in the dark. Giant yawn.

The snippet of Zac (before he left for his trip) was very telling of their relationship. She told Zac "describe your upcoming trip in one sentence" and he has such fire comebacks saying she never lets him talk. He even called her vlogs "babbling" for 30 minutes. Which is SO TRUE. I get they joke a lot but I can't help but think he can't stand her sometimes. And living in "Clancy's world" 24/7. He probably was so happy to get away from her to go on that work trip!

It's now almost May so I'm curious to find out if she did re-sign her Local 12 contract...

Also, this is on Local 12's website. Since when does Clancy speak about "confidence and the power of positivity." Her channel is straight up her complaining about first world problems!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
8E979370-9676-47F6-8CA4-F15208B003A2.jpeg

Looks like her commenters are also seeing how cheap she is, hopefully it’ll be an eye opener and she’ll be a little Les tight on the purse strings! (And hopefully hire a professional to do her wedding makeup )

Reactions: 6
he has such fire comebacks saying she never lets him talk. He even called her vlogs "babbling" for 30 minutes.
He isn't wrong but I have the ability to never watch her videos again if I want. He chose to propose lol.

Reactions: 2
Only got around to watching the vlog as let's be honest they are boring. This woman is full of privilege, yeah my parents paid for all my college education (I had suspected this as she would have been complaining about the loan repayments) but I had to buy my own car... oh how awful for her to invest in something that is totally optional. Then complaining about spending the money, what about the independence/experiences it brought? She knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing!

Reactions: 3
4/30 Vlog Recap

I find the whole IRS taking her tax money twice (accidentally) funny/ironic just because we know how frugal Clancy is with saving! It's honestly karma. 😂 I'm sure it will all get resolved soon and she has plenty of money in her savings.

The vlog is honestly sooo boring when Zac is away. We got a 5 minute rant of how much she loves her engagement ring. As if we haven't been hearing about it for months? Soupy, disgusting chocolate oatmeal, and reading her Kindle in the dark. Giant yawn.

The snippet of Zac (before he left for his trip) was very telling of their relationship. She told Zac "describe your upcoming trip in one sentence" and he has such fire comebacks saying she never lets him talk. He even called her vlogs "babbling" for 30 minutes. Which is SO TRUE. I get they joke a lot but I can't help but think he can't stand her sometimes. And living in "Clancy's world" 24/7. He probably was so happy to get away from her to go on that work trip!

It's now almost May so I'm curious to find out if she did re-sign her Local 12 contract...

Also, this is on Local 12's website. Since when does Clancy speak about "confidence and the power of positivity." Her channel is straight up her complaining about first world problems!
Thank you for recapping the vlog, I literally had to stop watching as soon as she went on what felt like a 20 minute rant about being charged twice for her taxes or whatever her stupid issue was, I couldn't take it anymore. She's so mean to Zac, let the man explain! SOME of us may find it interesting, but it's Clancy's world and we're just living in it. Can she take some damn weekend trips or something? These vlogs are soooo boring.

Thank you for recapping the vlog, I literally had to stop watching as soon as she went on what felt like a 20 minute rant about being charged twice for her taxes or whatever her stupid issue was, I couldn't take it anymore. She's so mean to Zac, let the man explain! SOME of us may find it interesting, but it's Clancy's world and we're just living in it. Can she take some damn weekend trips or something? These vlogs are soooo boring.
Her “weekend trips” are to Kroger (or maybe Whole Foods if we’re feeling spontaneous) for Japanese Sweet Potatoes, Massage Envy for a facial and Curito, Mod Pizza or Aladdin’s for lunch.

Remember how distraught she was when Bar Louie closed?!

Her “weekend trips” are to Kroger (or maybe Whole Foods if we’re feeling spontaneous) for Japanese Sweet Potatoes, Massage Envy for a facial and Curito, Mod Pizza or Aladdin’s for lunch.

Remember how distraught she was when Bar Louie closed?!
I find it really weird that she orders a salad from a pizza place. Yes I know they have salad but it is to accompany the pizzas. I suppose with her weird eating habits she isn't allowed pizza because it is 'bad'.

I find it really weird that she orders a salad from a pizza place. Yes I know they have salad but it is to accompany the pizzas. I suppose with her weird eating habits she isn't allowed pizza because it is 'bad'.
Lol yes. This! I commented and said “you should really try pizza there!” I don’t get it😂 She’s not gluten free….?

• Heart
Has she never heard of treating herself before? It annoys me so much she always has to think of the price or how unhealthy something is. I get doing that when you're broke or maybe a diabetic but she seriously needs to live a little..she comes across as being very miserable on the inside.

It's painful how cheap she is. Her idea of "treating herself" is getting a facial at Massage Envy which isn't even that great. She gets more boring by the second. If I have to see one more vlog of her biking in the gym, making chocolate oatmeal or picking up a mod pizza salad I'm going to lose it.

She teased that they aren't re-signing their apartment lease. My guess is they are buying a house, and then we'll never hear the end of it about how much money she's losing. God help us all.

I really hope if they do buy a house, Zac and Clancy upgrade to a king bed or at least a queen-size. I don't know why I can't get passed the 2 of them sleeping on a full-size mattress, especially since Zac looks very tall.

In her vlog yesterday, she finally apologized for saying “back in the olden days women did nothing. I work full time that’s why I can’t cook.” She made some BS apology that I don’t buy. She claims she got mean messages/comments about it but I went back and checked that vlog and of course she deleted all negative comments.

Also, In this vlog, she said she contemplated getting highlights in her hair but refused and said: “spending over $50 in the hair salon is just not in the cards for me.” she is so damn cheap! What girl in the 21st century is spending less than 50 bucks in a hair salon? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Apparently today she has the stomach bug, but I feel like she just wanted to get out of seeing Zac’s parents for Mother’s Day 😂

In her vlog yesterday, she finally apologized for saying “back in the olden days women did nothing. I work full time that’s why I can’t cook.” She made some BS apology that I don’t buy. She claims she got mean messages/comments about it but I went back and checked that vlog and of course she deleted all negative comments.

Also, In this vlog, she said she contemplated getting highlights in her hair but refused and said: “spending over $50 in the hair salon is just not in the cards for me.” she is so damn cheap! What girl in the 21st century is spending less than 50 bucks in a hair salon? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Apparently today she has the stomach bug, but I feel like she just wanted to get out of seeing Zac’s parents for Mother’s Day 😂
Yes she said she got 'hate' comments, it isn't hate when people are providing valid feedback, just because you don't like it doesn't make it hate.

Oh that's a good shout she couldn't bear someone else being the centre of attention in Clancy's world.

Either she takes constructive criticism as hate, or she’s found her way here, lol. I remember a vlog where she found a gossip site (the other one, I’m pretty sure), and she was really upset by it.

Here she is again with the stingy behaviour I love how she always describes herself as “frugal” 🙄 girl you give Scrooge a run for his money

I used to genuinely enjoy her videos but this is getting too much, getting a balayage is not that expensive!

I find it really strange that she is so tight on things like hair or Ubers but she gets takeout salad that costs like $12 every other day?

If she does lurk here: Clancy, I tried to give you constructive criticism about how your money talk in videos doesn’t paint you in the best light but you deleted my comment so here we are

Either she takes constructive criticism as hate, or she’s found her way here, lol. I remember a vlog where she found a gossip site (the other one, I’m pretty sure), and she was really upset by it.
Could you direct me to the other site as would love to read her thread on there, I'm sure it will echo what's on here.

Could you direct me to the other site as would love to read her thread on there, I'm sure it will echo what's on here.
I don't think she had a thread on GG she just found out about it in general and thought people who use gossip sites are terrible people etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.