Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so frugal she bought name brand toliet paper instead of gold toliet paper. How will she ever life?? 😂😂😂
haha and probably buys it in bulk like she does with her make up to save some more pennies.

I agree Zac will be helping with rent and seems to mostly do the food shopping although the eating out tends to be limited to the weekends and occasionally take out. If Zac wasn't on the scene there would be hardly any eating out as Lily mentioned she was a stick before they met so assume she was restricting to her incredibly bland home cooked diet when alone.

Reactions: 1
It must suck to have a proposal you’re not crazy about, and then three days later your best friend gets the perfect one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Clancy just needs an excuse to complain. 😂 She will complain about her wedding too.
The cake had a tiny imperfection!
The water was room temperature not cold!
She had to pee because she didn't go like everyone told her before her wedding!

She will definitely be bridezilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it me or is she getting even more cheap? Cutting up the make up tubes, going to a venue that had no service charge and getting a lift from their friend! She must have been mad that Zac lost 50 bucks gambling!

Has she ever disclosed how much she earns?

I have a feeling that “roving reporter on the local morning TV news in a small city in Middle America” doesn’t earn a lot of cash, considering what someone from just outside New York could be earning with the same sort of skillset and education.

Has she ever disclosed how much she earns?

I have a feeling that “roving reporter on the local morning TV news in a small city in Middle America” doesn’t earn a lot of cash, considering what someone from just outside New York could be earning with the same sort of skillset and education.
I'm curious about this too, I just looked on Glassdoor and a tv news reporter in Cinci makes avg $46k, and I wonder how much youtube nets her, can't be too much right? I don't think she's loaded but if her expenses are low, I'm sure she's sitting on a nice pile of cash...

Reactions: 2
I'm curious about this too, I just looked on Glassdoor and a tv news reporter in Cinci makes avg $46k, and I wonder how much youtube nets her, can't be too much right? I don't think she's loaded but if her expenses are low, I'm sure she's sitting on a nice pile of cash...
Didn't she make a video a few years ago about how to save thousands? I never watched it. Also as mentioned she was able to buy a brand new car outright, so obviously has a lot of savings stashed. Her YT metrics are weird, almost 500k subscribers but a typical vlog only gets about 30k views..

Didn't she make a video a few years ago about how to save thousands? I never watched it. Also as mentioned she was able to buy a brand new car outright, so obviously has a lot of savings stashed. Her YT metrics are weird, almost 500k subscribers but a typical vlog only gets about 30k views..
Doesn’t her mother run a company that sorts out all the sports broadcast rights for TV networks? That sounds like a very lucrative career. No idea what the Dad does but I would imagine Clancy comes from money.

The family home doesn’t look anything special but maybe her parents are frugal too.

Doesn’t her mother run a company that sorts out all the sports broadcast rights for TV networks? That sounds like a very lucrative career. No idea what the Dad does but I would imagine Clancy comes from money.

The family home doesn’t look anything special but maybe her parents are frugal too.
Yes her mom has a high powered director's job, her dad is a carpenter but I'm sure earns good money in NY were construction is huge. She mentioned that it was great coming from a white and blue collar family in the vlog the last time she went to NY. Also she mentioned that she was privately educated throughout her schooling. I'm also thinking her parents paid for her college education as she never complains about having to pay back loans which I'm sure she would if had to!

Last edited:
Obvious snark aside, I DO agree with this commenter. I think most of us have a go-to routine for makeup, but Clancy could benefit from some new colours and techniques. I wish she’d do away with the frosted eyeshadow and gloss. She’d look great with a darker lip, and brown shades are meant to be flattering for blue eyes when it comes to shadow. Her foundation is cut open, so…time to try something new? She said one of her palettes is from high school, and that’s telling.

PS: Jenna needs a vlog. She’s hilarious.

ETA: let the man gamble, lmao. When she was like “tell us how much you lost!” I expected a three digit number. Not $50. You didn’t pay cover, so it evens out LOL.

Attachments

Remember when she was complaining a lipstick she got was too dark. Then put it on complained more. In reality it actually suited her lol.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely cannot stand her lol. I thought her reaction to the engagement situation was extremely odd and I personally don’t foresee the relationship lasting. She seems like a terrible person to be around and all she does is complain and act holier than thou. Zac is the exact opposite of her and not in a complimentary way.

She’s definitely a “pick me” girl and acts as if she’s better than everyone because she eats “healthy” (her eating habits are the furthest thing from it) and because she doesn’t spend a lot of money. Newsflash: you don’t get an award for being “not like other girls”, you just make a lot of potential subscribers forever turned off due to your horrid god complex. I’m so over her - rant over :)

Reactions: 7
I absolutely cannot stand her lol. I thought her reaction to the engagement situation was extremely odd and I personally don’t foresee the relationship lasting. She seems like a terrible person to be around and all she does is complain and act holier than thou. Zac is the exact opposite of her and not in a complimentary way.

She’s definitely a “pick me” girl and acts as if she’s better than everyone because she eats “healthy” (her eating habits are the furthest thing from it) and because she doesn’t spend a lot of money. Newsflash: you don’t get an award for being “not like other girls”, you just make a lot of potential subscribers forever turned off due to your horrid god complex. I’m so over her - rant over :)
Haha tell us what you really think. I also could see the engagement being called off, she blames Zac for everything, even getting COVID! I was embarrassed for him when she made such a big deal of her best friend's perfect proposal!

Lol Zac slowly disappears from the videos till no more. She goes MIA for a bit. Comes back months later with a Q&A which blames Zac.

I actually think they will get married but eventually divorce. :(

Lol Zac slowly disappears from the videos till no more. She goes MIA for a bit. Comes back months later with a Q&A which blames Zac.

I actually think they will get married but eventually divorce. :(
😂 Did you not know three and a half years means forever 😂 I bet Zac regrets replying to that text message!

• Haha
I kind of question if Zac is into toxic relationships though 😂. Then again he has to be if he thinks getting engaged is the right move.

Also #teamzac I would watch his videos over Clancy's. Pretty sure that's why most of us watch bahaha.

Reactions: 2
I don't feel like the are a good match. 🙄 I like them both and I hate to say that, but I don't see a long and happy marriage in their future.

• Heart
I don't feel like the are a good match. 🙄 I like them both and I hate to say that, but I don't see a long and happy marriage in their future.
Can you imagine the amount of complaining she would do if they have kids? I really hope she quits vlogging before then as I absolutely hate family vloggers 😡

I hope they don't have kids in general 😭 (not just a jab at them but most people shouldn't have kids)

Imagine her complaining Zac forgot to put juice in one of the kids lunch. She'll claim the kid will starve lol.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the amount of complaining she would do if they have kids? I really hope she quits vlogging before then as I absolutely hate family vloggers 😡
Oh she'd be in for a rude awakening with kids, with all the money she'd have to spend I think she'd faint daily and make Zac pay for everything.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.