Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think her eating is a bit disordered, maybe I'd categorize it as more obsessive. An orthorexic maybe. Does anyone remember her mentioning she would eat chocolate every day and then made a bet or something that she wouldn't and then didn't eat it for like 8 years or something ridiculous like that?
Wow I never knew this, so weird! It is on the valentines gift exchange vlog (I'm a glutton for awkwardness) from a few years ago. Quit chocolate for 5 years after a one day bet, bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow I never knew this, so weird! It is on the valentines gift exchange vlog (I'm a glutton for awkwardness) from a few years ago. Quit chocolate for 5 years after a one day bet, bizarre!
Yet, she has chocolate oatmeal everyday... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think a part of why the gift giving ends in failure is because Clancy gets so worked up, honestly. It ends with Zach comforting her instead of the other way around. Same situation with the sunglasses on his birthday. The gifts aren’t THAT bad, but her complaining is what seals the deal.

Reactions: 3
I think a part of why the gift giving ends in failure is because Clancy gets so worked up, honestly. It ends with Zach comforting her instead of the other way around. Same situation with the sunglasses on his birthday. The gifts aren’t THAT bad, but her complaining is what seals the deal.
Agreed, and her gifts weren't even that bad (I thought the bachelor live show was really thoughtful, but I wonder if Zac will feel embarrassed about going?). I think she started crying because of a mix of emotions, I'm the same way where something will just trigger you and you'll let all your tears out. Already complaining about the cost of venues on her insta stories, it's gonna be a longggggg wedding planning process, let's brace ourselves...

Already complaining about the cost of venues on her insta stories, it's gonna be a longggggg wedding planning process, let's brace ourselves...
I'm glad I don't follow her sm! She should go on that TLC show extreme cheapskates. I remember the brides mother booked a school gym for the wedding venue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has Covid. Yikes.
Hope she feels better soon but I can't imagine the amount of complaining that will be done on the vlogs, I'm going to have to stop watching! I thought she was awful towards Zac in the proposal vlog today, yes going to a park at night wasn't the best idea but the poor guy was trying his best!

Hope she feels better soon but I can't imagine the amount of complaining that will be done on the vlogs, I'm going to have to stop watching! I thought she was awful towards Zac in the proposal vlog today, yes going to a park at night wasn't the best idea but the poor guy was trying his best!
I am not even going to watch the proposal video. I know its going to be rude and boring.

Sorry for double post but where does she say she has covid? I looked on insta and couldn't find it but found Zac's insta? I thought he didn't have social media 🤨

Sorry for double post but where does she say she has covid? I looked on insta and couldn't find it but found Zac's insta? I thought he didn't have social media 🤨
It’s her newest post on Instagram, written in the caption!

“Unfortunately I got COVID, but fortunately I’m boosted so it just feels like an annoying sickness/cold”

Thanks! I truly hope they feel better but not surprised. Most of us have been telling them for months to still wear a mask 😭.

I was checking to see if she was OK and look what I found. Please help her Lily 😂View attachment 981040
LMAO this is even better (worse?) than I ever imagined! Oh I don't follow her on FB, good call! Truth be told I just got married in Oct and also had sticker shock so maybe I just knew what she'd be expecting because it happened to me so recently. Honestly, it's just so, so hard to have an affordable wedding unless you downsize dramatically or don't have to pay for the venue (there's other tricks like have it in the off-season, downsize the menu, only beer/wine, etc. but it's still SO bleeping expensive either way, I'm soooo happy I never have to plan that again). We spent about $15k for 50 people, and she mentioned on insta stories she wanted a 200-person wedding so unless both families are helping them pay for it, she should just do a micro wedding or even elope.

Poor Zac, I feel like everyone was ruining his proposal lol with his family needing to get their early bird special dinner and everyone complaining about the darkness. Maybe he shouldn't have invited the parents to THE actual proposal to keep it intimate and just met them at the restaurant afterwards. Also, Zac could have totally been like, we should take some nice pictures we can frame while our families are together since this rarely happens, why don't you put on some makeup/a dress?

Congratulations Mrs. Lily! 50 people sounds intimate and perfect! Although $15k sounds a lot it is pretty reasonable in terms of weddings! I agree he totally could have blamed the parents to ask her to make an effort! It would have saved us all from the constant complaining. He will never hear the end of I was wearing my pyjamas 😂

Congratulations Mrs. Lily! 50 people sounds intimate and perfect! Although $15k sounds a lot it is pretty reasonable in terms of weddings! I agree he totally could have blamed the parents to ask her to make an effort! It would have saved us all from the constant complaining. He will never hear the end of I was wearing my pyjamas 😂
Thank you! We used covid as an excuse to downsize and not invite extended family even though it really was a factor but it helped make things less awkward when discussing it. There's never a break from the constant complaining, it's just a different topic! It's either how much she hates the cold, spending money, getting up early, food allergies, how tired she is...the list goes on and on.

She says she's frugal however isn't their apartment pretty expensive? And the new car she brought?

She says she's frugal however isn't their apartment pretty expensive? And the new car she brought?
I imagine even though she has expensive things, this is her version of living "frugally" because she probably has a lot more money than the rest of us 😂

I remember a video reading assumptions and someone said she had six figures in her bank account. She just laughed and said she wished. But with how much she works, and how little she spends (Zach saying she buys nothing made me ugly laugh), I’m sure she has five figures. Because really, what’s she spending on? Rent in Cinci and sweet potatoes?

I remember a video reading assumptions and someone said she had six figures in her bank account. She just laughed and said she wished. But with how much she works, and how little she spends (Zach saying she buys nothing made me ugly laugh), I’m sure she has five figures. Because really, what’s she spending on? Rent in Cinci and sweet potatoes?
She is absolutely loaded. I've no sympathy for her wedding venue plight. She's the definition of first world problems!

She's so frugal she bought name brand toliet paper instead of gold toliet paper. How will she ever life?? 😂😂😂

Plus, I'm not going to lie having a SO definitely helps with bills. I don't think she actually saves in the sense the rest of us do either. I highly doubt she has a budget she 10000% can't go over. They also eat out all the time.

At least I comprehend I'm privileged and my issues come from not budgeting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.