Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes dreadful
i watched a video where she stamped on a brownie and made her colleague eat in on camera
shes not funny shes not as cute as she thinks she is and her mum and dad aand everyone else she drags in to her blogs dont want to be on camera. shes a show off
Are you serious? I don't think I seen that vlog, disgusting behaviour 😕 I agree she is a total show off, maybe that's why she complained so much about the proposal as wanted to flex about how perfect she/it was!

I wonder what the ideal proposal is for Clancy. I know she touts herself as a chill, simple girl, but you KNOW she had a dream proposal in her mind. And I don’t quite see her as someone who would tell Zach exactly what she wants, but she’d still expect him to know it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what the ideal proposal is for Clancy. I know she touts herself as a chill, simple girl, but you KNOW she had a dream proposal in her mind. And I don’t quite see her as someone who would tell Zach exactly what she wants, but she’d still expect him to know it.
Of course it is all Zacs fault for not being telepathic! Also did you know he doesn't finish the toothpaste tube before opening a new one, what an evil guy!

• Haha
I'm not going to lie I used to watch her because I thought she was way more positive than me lol. Now I realize she is actually worse than me. Did anyone else used to think she was so inspiration and positive too? 🙄

I'm not going to lie I used to watch her because I thought she was way more positive than me lol. Now I realize she is actually worse than me. Did anyone else used to think she was so inspiration and positive too? 🙄
I thought this too. And she never really complains about uploading videos along with working crazy hours... I do think she has a fantastic work ethic. Unlike other full time youtubers that dont have a career she nearly always sticks to schedule. But I think once you watch her for a while you realise she complains about the most pointless and insignificant things that dont matter at all. And 90% of her content is her talking about her sleep schedule and her incredibly bland diet

Reactions: 3
Yes me too! Although I agree with everything comment on life has said! It is so disappointing when you realise that all YTers have massive flaws, I still admire her work ethic though and the fact she does a real job. I used to watch Kylie Ross but she became completely unbearable and smug after making big bucks from advertisers. Also something about Clancy I like is she hasn't sold out to them (yet).

Reactions: 1
Of course it is all Zacs fault for not being telepathic! Also did you know he doesn't finish the toothpaste tube before opening a new one, what an evil guy!
Lmao, I can't lie, my husband does the exact same thing, especially with food where he'll open a new jar of something when one is already open, and it drives me INSANE hahah so I get her feelings on this one.

I don't think Clancy can work with advertisers/products because it would be a conflict of interest with her job. It's actually a nice break from other YTers who try to shill random products you know they don't use.

The engagement video is up! Can't wait for all your snarky comments on this one 🤣

The engagement video is up! Can't wait for all your snarky comments on this one 🤣
Lily I'm starting to suspect you are Clancy 🤣 giving us updates on your upcoming vlogs. February you said for complaining about the cost of weddings, how about on the engagement announcement video! 55 cheapskate ways to organise a wedding 😂

• Haha
She said "when you're in a three and a half year relationship you know you plan to be together forever". Umm Zack has been in a six year relationship and I believe a few other "long" relationships lol. She has only been in a long relationship with him. I swear this is why divorce rate is so high lmao. Has she even kissed anyone else????

I turned it off after a few minutes. 5:29 awkward af and zero chemistry. Maybe I can stomach more later.

“You only get one wedding.”
“some people get two or three…”

Her mom is great, lol.

And surprise, surprise. The gift exchange went so horribly that Clancy cried. Or she’s trying to bait and switch and she cried because she finally got something for Zach that he liked. Guess time will tell? I know gifts aren’t everything, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a single exchange go well between them. It’s been over three years now! Zach deals with the heat always being cranked up. Buy him a little usb fan as a gag gift. Get him some wine and a personalized wine glass for when he watches the bachelor. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Just thoughtful.

Lily I'm starting to suspect you are Clancy 🤣 giving us updates on your upcoming vlogs. February you said for complaining about the cost of weddings, how about on the engagement announcement video! 55 cheapskate ways to organise a wedding 😂
Oh bite your tongue! hahaha I swear I'm not her, I think her chocolate oatmeal looks gross and Clancy would NEVER say that, even in jest! I'M DYING she's already complaining about costs!!! I was way off. Also, yes people care about the food at a wedding!! I went to a wedding that was just appetizers (which is TOTALLY fine but they didn't tell us so we expected a dinner) and the booze was flowing and we were all wasted at the end of it, and I totally remember it and not in a good way.

A three-year relationship means forever?! wtf! No, no it does not. Even people who get married aren't guaranteed to stay together forever...

Oh bite your tongue! hahaha I swear I'm not her, I think her chocolate oatmeal looks gross and Clancy would NEVER say that, even in jest! I'M DYING she's already complaining about costs!!! I was way off. Also, yes people care about the food at a wedding!! I went to a wedding that was just appetizers (which is TOTALLY fine but they didn't tell us so we expected a dinner) and the booze was flowing and we were all wasted at the end of it, and I totally remember it and not in a good way.
😂🤣 OK I believe you now, especially as extra chocolate (or should I say chocolate powder) in her oatmeal was her engagement treat, yuck!

Totally I was thinking the exact same thing, I had a similar experience at a relatives' wedding and had to leave to grab some fast food I was so hungry 😳 The way she asked Zac the question in a very loaded way the poor guy couldn't say I think the food is important..

• Haha
I know it is super OT but I only found this thread on Clancy and read through it all. I remember that she mentioned she disagreed with her brother quite heavily about something political. At the time I assumed it was him being very Conservative and her the opposite, well after these posts in here about her old blogs I did a bit of digging and Neal seems to be very Liberal, a Bernie fan even. So seems I assumed very incorrectly.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know it is super OT but I only found this thread on Clancy and read through it all. I remember that she mentioned she disagreed with her brother quite heavily about something political. At the time I assumed it was him being very Conservative and her the opposite, well after these posts in here about her old blogs I did a bit of digging and Neal seems to be very Liberal, a Bernie fan even. So seems I assumed very incorrectly.
Oh no, are all influencers Tories/Republicans? I guess it helps to keep the tax dollars down for Clancy's dual income streams. I spotted the Trump cards in another video when she was going through her draws for some reason. Thinking about her lifestyle she never really brings in social justice causes (apart from the segments she does on the news channel which is her job). Her lifestyle/outlook is very much me, me, me. Also it bugs me how dismissive she is of Zac's job, he is a recruitment consultant, it is not difficult to understand at all.

Happy to see a Clancy thread! I also used to consider her a complete breath of fresh air with the lack of sponsorship, working in a 'regular' job (I know her job and hours isn't exactly normal, but she's paid a salary unlike most influencers) and she doesn't live excessively. As time as gone on though I find myself watching less and less. Her titles are all click baits of how hard her life is, and her relationship with Zac feels very strained and unnatural, and the food thing, omg the food thing!

Clancy's eating is essentially disordered, she has an excessive focus on eating healthily and because she does have severe allergies, she's able to justify her extreme restriction. She does have a real holier than thou attitude to her eating and exercise, even if it's her diet that has resulted in such a severe vitamin deficiency.

The other thing I find really annoying is her attitude to money, again she thinks her quite privileged lifestyle is just the norm - I don't get the impression she has ever known what it's like to have to put something on a credit card or to go without because you can't afford. She made a massively deal about buying her car and how she didn't want to spend the money, as if everyone can just buy a new/almost new car with cash and it's fine, but she gives of this air that if you can't, it's 100% your fault rather than acknowledging that her circumstances mean she can do that.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she definitely has halo effect on people because she is a bit of above average looks. I sometimes question if that's why Zack stays. She definitely has lived a very privileged/sheltered life. I wish I had a loving family and went to an all girls school lol.

Oh no, are all influencers Tories/Republicans? I guess it helps to keep the tax dollars down for Clancy's dual income streams. I spotted the Trump cards in another video when she was going through her draws for some reason. Thinking about her lifestyle she never really brings in social justice causes (apart from the segments she does on the news channel which is her job). Her lifestyle/outlook is very much me, me, me. Also it bugs me how dismissive she is of Zac's job, he is a recruitment consultant, it is not difficult to understand at all.
I still don’t understand the playing cards being a “gag gift”. How is that funny at all? I lean incredibly left, and if someone got me a thing that had Trump on it, I’d just toss it. Like…what am I gonna do with it? It’s not even a matter of being offended or anything. I just wouldn’t want it. Keeping the cards says a lot more about her than she thinks.

Happy to see a Clancy thread! I also used to consider her a complete breath of fresh air with the lack of sponsorship, working in a 'regular' job (I know her job and hours isn't exactly normal, but she's paid a salary unlike most influencers) and she doesn't live excessively. As time as gone on though I find myself watching less and less. Her titles are all click baits of how hard her life is, and her relationship with Zac feels very strained and unnatural, and the food thing, omg the food thing!

Clancy's eating is essentially disordered, she has an excessive focus on eating healthily and because she does have severe allergies, she's able to justify her extreme restriction. She does have a real holier than thou attitude to her eating and exercise, even if it's her diet that has resulted in such a severe vitamin deficiency.

The other thing I find really annoying is her attitude to money, again she thinks her quite privileged lifestyle is just the norm - I don't get the impression she has ever known what it's like to have to put something on a credit card or to go without because you can't afford. She made a massively deal about buying her car and how she didn't want to spend the money, as if everyone can just buy a new/almost new car with cash and it's fine, but she gives of this air that if you can't, it's 100% your fault rather than acknowledging that her circumstances mean she can do that.

I also think her eating is a bit disordered, maybe I'd categorize it as more obsessive. An orthorexic maybe. Does anyone remember her mentioning she would eat chocolate every day and then made a bet or something that she wouldn't and then didn't eat it for like 8 years or something ridiculous like that? I remember in the video where she's showing clips of her orange skin there was one of her when she first moved to Ohio and she was a STICK, she looked quite underweight. At least she's put on some pounds and looks healthier now tbh, I think eating out more with Zac helped honestly.

YES about the exercising, like girl, you can miss ONE day of not exercising if you're exhausted, it'll be okay.

This sounds mean, but I feel like her dad can't stand her, but maybe they always mention that's just the Irish personality -- is that true? I'm curious about his story about why he immigrated to America.

Also, so off topic, but can she use SCISSORS to open her packages like a normal person instead of that goddamn butcher knife that terrifies everyone FOR GOOD REASON??

Reactions: 4
I completely forgot does anyone else think her split sleeping is also contributing to her feeling tired??? I wonder when her B12 level go up how she will feel.

And surprise, surprise. The gift exchange went so horribly that Clancy cried. Or she’s trying to bait and switch and she cried because she finally got something for Zach that he liked. Guess time will tell? I know gifts aren’t everything, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a single exchange go well between them. It’s been over three years now! Zach deals with the heat always being cranked up. Buy him a little usb fan as a gag gift. Get him some wine and a personalized wine glass for when he watches the bachelor. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Just thoughtful.
No bait and switch, the gift exchange vlog just dropped and it is a train wreck as per!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.