Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to watch today’s video in two segments, lol. I just couldn’t handle the complaining. It’s getting out of hand.

The fact that she only took five days off for quarantine is insane. I know that’s the timeframe the CDC suggests now, but there’s NO way I’d be going out so soon. Clancy suffers from the ideology that her work NEEDS her. As if she’s an irreplaceable employee who needs to be there every single day. It’s just not true. It’s not true for the majority of jobs out there. There are people who can take your place when you’re sick. It’s not the end of the world.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she went to work, she said herself she felt like she was hit by a train. I understand though she probably doesn’t get sick pay.

I cannot see them doing a destination wedding, just like I can’t see them moving to somewhere completely different & away from both Cincinnati & New York like Clancy has mentioned a couple of times.

Also it makes me laugh when she shows the big “mess” she has in the house and it’s like one book lying on the couch.

The next year of content from her is going to be only focused on her wedding I fear. She interviews such cool local people & gets to see some interesting places & initiatives with Local 12, I think it would be interesting on her channel to see her try some of that stuff out especially since she’s not a native of the place. It would be a bit of a change from just going to the same gym and ordering the same chicken sandwich

Reactions: 2
The latest vlog really annoyed me, at least take a home antigen test before going back to work! No one likes doing them but man up and stop complaining 😴 Then at work she didn't even wear a mask and was still symptomatic 🤬 I can't deal with her anymore, so selfish and full of her own importance!

I don’t know why she went to work, she said herself she felt like she was hit by a train. I understand though she probably doesn’t get sick pay.

I cannot see them doing a destination wedding, just like I can’t see them moving to somewhere completely different & away from both Cincinnati & New York like Clancy has mentioned a couple of times.

Also it makes me laugh when she shows the big “mess” she has in the house and it’s like one book lying on the couch.

The next year of content from her is going to be only focused on her wedding I fear. She interviews such cool local people & gets to see some interesting places & initiatives with Local 12, I think it would be interesting on her channel to see her try some of that stuff out especially since she’s not a native of the place. It would be a bit of a change from just going to the same gym and ordering the same chicken sandwich
I was thinking the same thing! Her "mess" is just how my house usually is, is it really a wreck? She said they need to deep clean...that would take me like 15 minutes tops to put everything away and wipe it down. She exaggerates so much.

Even she agreed 5 days is too little to quarantine! She should have used more time, your work doesn't care about you, take care of yourself first.

Also, booking a trip to Aruba in the middle of a pandemic? C'mon girl.

I was thinking the same thing! Her "mess" is just how my house usually is, is it really a wreck? She said they need to deep clean...that would take me like 15 minutes tops to put everything away and wipe it down. She exaggerates so much.

Even she agreed 5 days is too little to quarantine! She should have used more time, your work doesn't care about you, take care of yourself first.

Also, booking a trip to Aruba in the middle of a pandemic? C'mon girl.

LOL and instead she books…Miami. Why would you go there of all places? If you want a restful vacation, why would you pick one of the top party spots? There are so many nicer, quieter beaches in Florida and beyond.

She goes to Miami, orders room service for the first time, and gets... the exact same meal she gets everywhere!!! She's in Miami, order something exciting ffs
But all her "allergies" aka food that she has diarrhea from because her B12 has been low for years.

Also, if she was intolerant to milk and eggs how can she eat bread that isn't vegan? She doesn't even check to my knowledge. Lmao

Reactions: 1
She goes to Miami, orders room service for the first time, and gets... the exact same meal she gets everywhere!!! She's in Miami, order something exciting ffs
Your can tell her mom is there and paying, no way cheapskate Clancy would pay for that. Probably would pack her airfryer if there on her own 😆

• Haha
Does anyone else remember her video about the pill. She said that she didn’t have a period at all for years while in college and her mam wanted her to go on the pill for years so to regulate them. That + her B12 deficiency…..

Does anyone else remember her video about the pill. She said that she didn’t have a period at all for years while in college and her mam wanted her to go on the pill for years so to regulate them. That + her B12 deficiency…..
I vaguely remember that now you've said it. She was severely restricting her food intake and excessively exercising in college so having physical complications doesn't surprise me at all.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she even knows she has problems with eating?

I definitely know I struggle with restriction/then binge. I own up to having issues though. Maybe it doesn't fit her fake positive vibe or she really doesn't know it's not normal?

Your can tell her mom is there and paying, no way cheapskate Clancy would pay for that. Probably would pack her airfryer if there on her own 😆
I'm cracking up thinking of her trying to jam her air fryer in her luggage. Totally a thing she would think about doing!

Not surprised at all she wasn't getting her period in college, she looked pretty underweight.

Guys she ordered the same sandwich again today at a restaurant!!

I think because the camera adds 10 pounds, she is able to justify her military style regime but it is far from normal! When you cut all 'unhealthy' foods out of your diet even trying something different can make you ill as your body isn't used to processing it, e.g., the oils in Chinese food. I just worry about young people watching her channel and being influenced by her weird relationship with food/exercise.

Guys she ordered the same sandwich again today at a restaurant!!
🙄

It still cracks me up she thinks she has some disease that makes her not process B12. Like no you're literally getting zero B12.

Reactions: 3
It still cracks me up she thinks she has some disease that makes her not process B12. Like no you're literally getting zero B12.
Yes lol I drink no milk not even in coffee but yes it's because my body can't absorb B12. No Clancy, it's because (as your dad would say) you're a feckin eejit!

• Haha
If you’re wearing a hat, long sleeved jacket, and leggings on the beach…you MIGHT want to look into why you’re so cold all the time. I don’t know if Clancy thinks it’s just one of those ~girly~ things to be so tiny and so cold but GIRL. it’s 80°. That’s not normal lmao.

• Heart
I seriously hate people that film and take photos of others when said person doesn't like it. Ugh..
So close to unsubscribing and just following this for updates

I seriously hate people that film and take photos of others when said person doesn't like it. Ugh..
So close to unsubscribing and just following this for updates
Totally, and then she said Neal got them flowers and instead of leaving it at that had to mention he gets a discount at work. I've never watched someone so overtly obsessed with money and the cost of things.

Neal gets painted in such a bad light. He was the only person who helped them move apartments. (Not even Clancy really helped with that, lol). Then he comes over for a chill night with his brother-in-law to play video games (when most in laws don’t get along at all) and he gets a camera stuck in his face. THEN he brings flowers over the next day (and they were actually quite lovely) and the first thing she says is that he gets a discount. This poor man! I get that he can come across as gruff and aloof, but he didn’t ask to be included in the vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow she was super annoying to Neal, leave the boy alone, he's playing a game. He has every right to be annoyed. I like the wedding venue tours, finally some new content! The only venue that seemed ok was The Center but I didn't like any of the venues tbh, especially that ugly hotel. I like that she mentioned prices also, I was curious about Midwest wedding prices. I'm sorry, did she just call her short hair disgusting? It looked cute and I don't think she knows how to describe things accurately...better word may have been unflattering.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.