Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She and Zac also just recently got engaged. I dont think this has been mentioned on here. She shared pics of the proposal on her insta

Reactions: 3
I feel like all her vlogs are complaining anymore. Plus of course she has low B12 she isn't eating B12. Then she claims she eats a lot and has some random disease. Also, low B12 can digestive issuses. I don't think she has all these intolerances like she thinks..

I don't see her relationship working out either but hope it does. :/
I completely agree, over-relying on particular foods can cause intolerances to those foods, she has caused her own issues!

I also agree, they have a very passive aggressive relationship under the guise of banter. Clancy seems very controlling I feel sorry for Zac. Although I wish them luck with their engagement as maybe he is fine with being a beta!

Reactions: 1
I completely agree, over-relying on particular foods can cause intolerances to those foods, she has caused her own issues!

I also agree, they have a very passive aggressive relationship under the guise of banter. Clancy seems very controlling I feel sorry for Zac. Although I wish them luck with their engagement as maybe he is fine with being a beta!
Yes! This is why a diverse diet is important. She needs to at least take a daily multivitamin. Anyway, yep, they are engaged. I think Zac is fine being the beta to her alpha, he's just so laid back and doesn't give two shits about anything (also did it give anyone else anxiety when he quit his job without having another lined up?!) How long until we hear her complaining about how expensive everything is while wedding planning? I say by February we'll hear the complaints about every single inconvenience and shock to her about the wedding industry. Did anyone watch her latest vlog where she's making christmas cookies with her friends? I absolutely love Jenna, I wish she would vlog!

Yes! This is why a diverse diet is important. She needs to at least take a daily multivitamin. Anyway, yep, they are engaged. I think Zac is fine being the beta to her alpha, he's just so laid back and doesn't give two shits about anything (also did it give anyone else anxiety when he quit his job without having another lined up?!) How long until we hear her complaining about how expensive everything is while wedding planning? I say by February we'll hear the complaints about every single inconvenience and shock to her about the wedding industry. Did anyone watch her latest vlog where she's making christmas cookies with her friends? I absolutely love Jenna, I wish she would vlog!
Yes totally, especially during a global pandemic although he never struck me as someone who would be good at advertisement sales, you have to have a lot of charisma and be pushy, definitely not his skill set.

Jenna is a star, complete natural on camera and great, fun stories! Again imagine poor Zac being dragged along to a girls night when he was less than enthusiastic, although it is fine for princess Clancy to stay at home when she feels like it!

Haha yes you have just predicted her 2022 content, oh my goodness! She will probably get her mum to take the photos to save money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, I'm super surprised! Sis doesn't even know him well enough to get a gift he wants. I hope they stay engaged for awhile and work out.

To the job question: he said he knew from basically the start the job environment wasn't for him. I don't even understand how he wouldn't know this before he accepted the job lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow, I'm super surprised! Sis doesn't even know him well enough to get a gift he wants. I hope they stay engaged for awhile and work out.

To the job question: he said he knew from basically the start the job environment wasn't for him. I don't even understand how he wouldn't know this before he accepted the job lmao.
Was that the job at her workplace?

I was actually surprised to see the engagement pic even though I should have guessed since it looks like all Zac’s friends are married. I wonder what type of wedding she will have?

Clancy must have felt a bit awkward at the time, Zac leaving so soon but it seems like he hated from the moment he put his foot in the door 😬

I was actually surprised to see the engagement pic even though I should have guessed since it looks like all Zac’s friends are married. I wonder what type of wedding she will have?

Clancy must have felt a bit awkward at the time, Zac leaving so soon but it seems like he hated from the moment he put his foot in the door 😬
Yeah, why force him to come along when he was going to be miserable the whole time? Just let him chill at home and spend time together when he's up for it! Good thought, I wonder if they'll be arguments over where to host the wedding, probably Ohio because Clancy is a cheapskate and it'll cost less there. Maybe they'll elope/microceremony?

Yeah, why force him to come along when he was going to be miserable the whole time? Just let him chill at home and spend time together when he's up for it! Good thought, I wonder if they'll be arguments over where to host the wedding, probably Ohio because Clancy is a cheapskate and it'll cost less there. Maybe they'll elope/microceremony?
It will be what Clancy wants! Speaking of eloping I find the idea she has talked about living in different places/states for a month at a time completely out of character and will never happen! She seems desperate to buy a house so assume she will cheapskate the wedding to prioritize this or force guests to donate cash to her house fund. Career wise she is very ambitious and will eventually end up back in NY, but for the moment seems to be settling for Zac and Ohio.

Of course even her engagement post has complaining because she didn't look "cute" in her eyes lol. To be fair I have seen other people do similar. I feel like you should have discussed expectations beforehand.. 🤷‍♀️

Of course even her engagement post has complaining because she didn't look "cute" in her eyes lol. To be fair I have seen other people do similar. I feel like you should have discussed expectations beforehand.. 🤷‍♀️
What happened with the pic? I only follow her YT which is boring enough for me 😂

Haha I read glamorous' post as something was weird with her eyes, but no just general complaining that no one would have been aware of had she not said. Looked fine, she loves to highlight minor things as a big deal.
She really does highlight every minor inconvenience which is really no big deal, what's up with that? Oh boy, she posted a new vlog and it looks like the present exchange was included, watching now! I saw her dad Tom is in this one, I like him! He cracks me up; remember him rambling on about how fostering dogs is a scam? lmao

shes dreadful
i watched a video where she stamped on a brownie and made her colleague eat in on camera
shes not funny shes not as cute as she thinks she is and her mum and dad aand everyone else she drags in to her blogs dont want to be on camera. shes a show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.