Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I think because the camera adds 10 pounds, she is able to justify her military style regime but it is far from normal! When you cut all 'unhealthy' foods out of your diet even trying something different can make you ill as your body isn't used to processing it, e.g., the oils in Chinese food. I just worry about young people watching her channel and being influenced by her weird relationship with food/exercise.

Guys she ordered the same sandwich again today at a restaurant!!
🙄

Reactions: 1

sarajackman

So this is really nitpicking....but her bare nails gross me out. They seem yellow/dirty? She loves to show off her ring but is probably too cheap to pay for a manicure! Maybe the discoloration is from that electric yellow polish, a few weeks back 😅 I bet she'll paint her own nails for her wedding to save money LOL

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 9.36.42 PM.png

• Haha

BottleBlonde

I’m sorry, but they’re BOTH wrong about timing lmao. You show up right on the dot. Early, and you run the risk of inconveniencing your host. Late, and that’s a sign you don’t care.

But 7:03? I mean, that’s not LATE. It’s behind schedule a bit, but late to me is anything more than maybe five minutes.

What10001

Chatty Member
I wonder what the heck went to Zac's head then, given he's quite mediocre at his job
Maybe it was the fact he was dating a tv news reporter who was really quite humble initially. He saw her potential before she saw it in herself then he started building her up telling her how great she was, now he’s making sure she remembers how he helped her in her transformation. Seems like quite the narcissist honestly, always seeing himself better than what he is, regardless of what anyone else says and if someone dare to question a narcissist they will come back at guns blazin.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I also think her eating is a bit disordered, maybe I'd categorize it as more obsessive. An orthorexic maybe. Does anyone remember her mentioning she would eat chocolate every day and then made a bet or something that she wouldn't and then didn't eat it for like 8 years or something ridiculous like that?
Wow I never knew this, so weird! It is on the valentines gift exchange vlog (I'm a glutton for awkwardness) from a few years ago. Quit chocolate for 5 years after a one day bet, bizarre!

• Haha

OmgObsessed

Yeah I'm almost 100% sure she is scared which is all the more reasons she needs to get help. Watching that I kind of wonder if she has had too many bad experiences with doctors. :( All I know is she literally can't live on her current diet forver. She already has low B12 and God knows what else. Please go to a nutritionist or something Clancy 🙏

MissFinn

VIP Member
They just seem miserable. Like Im no influencer but if I had money and freetime I would have so much fun travelling with my partner! My partner is so fun to travel with! I bet zac hates the travels and wants to stay with friends and family. Clancy is stressing out what will her content be cause shes a "content creator". Her life would be more fun if she admitted that shes a cheapskate who loves routines routines Routines!!! Shes nothing special and thats fine were all human here. She thinks shes this unicorn. I didnt get the video in the pink shirt like wtf? To me shes nothing special just a normal girl with normal body and some makeup. She does have awful dress sense.

sarajackman

I agree. I just can’t believe she’s calling her career quits to (I’m guessing) become a travel influencer. Clancy is so not a “go with the flow” kind of girl. She needs structure. I’m interested to see how this will all pan out. Plus, time spent with Zac 24/7 could be tough. He probably loved when she left the apartment for work. Yikes…

Well, on the bright side we won’t have to hear her complaining about the lack of sleep. Until she finds something else to nag about.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Yes YOU TWO drink and drive. You go out by car, drink, drive back by car. Is she now officially a pathological liar? What an unbearable stupid B!tch.
We know she does because in her story she said they get an uber, we all know she is way too cheap to do that!

sarajackman

Exactly! And we all know Clancy is not the type of person to venture out by herself and sight see. Especially if it’s a foreign country! She’s going to be like “I’m scared. I need you to be with me Zac.”
This sounds like a wild plan for homebody Zac and boring Clancy. They have an upcoming wedding too. What weird timing to travel the world.

I wonder if they still bought a house? I doubt it, if they’re not even going to be around town.

I have so many questions. And I’m curious to hear her decision to leave news.

vlogwatcher33

If she complains about money still, it’s going to be a little awkward like… you chose this! But I feel like she’s saying that after her trip she might return to the work world but I’m sure she wants to be a full time influencer… the IG she posted today felt like it was a “travel influencer” test! I saw she posted that her parents are coming in town this week or next so that’ll keep her busy I guess!

What10001

Chatty Member
THE SECONDHAND EMBARRASSMENT I GOT. STOP. I know those shops are definitely stingy, but oh my GOD lmao. The fact that they actually said it wasn’t in style was hilarious.

Also, upping your “instagram game” isn’t just self-timers and tripods lmao. Get a skillshare sponsor like every other youtuber and take some photography classes. Rule of thirds, girl. It’ll change your life.

When she said she’d rather pair her floral shirt with white skinny jeans I cringed. White skinny jeans?! REALLY?

The heat behind Zac’s words when he said “don’t exaggerate at my expense”. Oof. There was no teasing there. His next bit was teasing (about ubereats/working in bed/he cleans/etc), and you can tell the difference.
When she said white skinny jeans I was like omg she’s legit clueless 🤣. I’m telling you I laughed so hard when she told zak they said they weren’t in style and his whole face said well no shit ☠

LilyBonnett44 that is actually a great idea and would get her outside of herself for a time. Not sure how this thing is gonna work with"zaaaaaaaac" being with her 24\7 on these upcoming trips as she is a non-stop talker and although he is coming out more seems quieter. Yea so if she steals your idea she definetely reads here.

BottleBlonde

Annnnd Clancy has officially dubbed herself an influencer. It’s funny how, a few videos ago, she was talking about how some jobs must be super easy (writers in particular — which it’s not at all what she thinks). But influencing is admirable? And we shouldn’t look up to her as a TV NEWS REPORTER. I don’t get her lol.

vlogwatcher33

I wanted to comment and ask her “so if Zac is working during the day… what will you be doing then??” 😅 Not a good look after she got heat for saying that stay at home wives/women back in the day did *nothing* so that’s why they cooked for their husband LOL. I agree with you I think she’ll get bored and need to find something purposeful to do other than workout and read?! I do think she’ll do sponsored brand deals so I can’t wait watch her cook a Hello fresh meal haha.

Wonder what she’ll do between now and August when they move?? That’s kinda a while, I thought it’d be sooner. Any guesses where they’re going??

I used to like Clancy, I found her videos refreshing and different. The routines and “week in my life” always drew me in. The vlogs during COVID were interesting too…but lately her videos became SO stale. It wasn’t any action shots or anything just her talking at the camera.

The new direction her channel is going…I’m not so sure it’ll draw me in. What will she do all day while Zac works? She won’t be filming/editing all day if she is only posting twice a week. And she quit her job right before summer, so she is basicslly taking a summer break. I don’t doubt the work that goes into making YouTube videos, it’s not easy to edit and film, and it’s very time consuming but just quitting your job to do…nothing? I think that’ll get old for her after awhile. Having no structure, no one to please, and just be a homemaker essentially…

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I agree. I just can’t believe she’s calling her career quits to (I’m guessing) become a travel influencer. Clancy is so not a “go with the flow” kind of girl. She needs structure. I’m interested to see how this will all pan out. Plus, time spent with Zac 24/7 could be tough. He probably loved when she left the apartment for work. Yikes…
Yes completely agree, this is the beginning of the end of their 'relationship'. Zac is a boring homebody it will never work out.