Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What10001

Chatty Member
I am baffled. Is she clueless, dumb, blind or just immature af. What about that was not cringey. In that dusty pink velour jumping around like a 12 year old. She was 12 years old the last time that jacket was considered fashion. There is nothing normal about her as a 27 year old woman. Her fashion since is literally painful to witness 🤣

Reactions: 1

BottleBlonde

I can’t see her leaving a steady job for influencing. It doesn’t make sense from a numbers standpoint — she has almost 500k followers, but rarely clears 50k views per video. Those are pretty dim stats if companies were to look at that for sponsorships.

Don’t know what else she would do though. Join a different station? Why? I can’t logically think of any reason to.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I'm curious about this too, I just looked on Glassdoor and a tv news reporter in Cinci makes avg $46k, and I wonder how much youtube nets her, can't be too much right? I don't think she's loaded but if her expenses are low, I'm sure she's sitting on a nice pile of cash...
Didn't she make a video a few years ago about how to save thousands? I never watched it. Also as mentioned she was able to buy a brand new car outright, so obviously has a lot of savings stashed. Her YT metrics are weird, almost 500k subscribers but a typical vlog only gets about 30k views..

So I needed a reason to not vacuum clean the flat and created this for her upcoming vlogs.

ClancyBurkeBingoCard
chocolate oatmealapple watch ringsworkoutdrinking
tablecloth dresssweet potatochicken sandwichsalad with chicken
addressing commentsZac wearing ugly shirtkindle/booktrash tv show
Zac being meancurrent nail polish coloursomething disgustingsneakers > heels

Let's see if we can get 16/16.

I wonder if she ever considered a career in acting? She is used to being in front of cameras (at least tv+vlog), great at pretending to be happy / hiding her true feelings and I guess she would have zero issues with learning her lines, she strikes me as someone who would learn other people's lines on top of her own.
Plus, she is really pretty. She looked SO good without make up (bath robe clip) in her last vlog. I'm glad she wears less make up nowadays but I still think she doesn't need any, she is a natural beauty imho.
DEAD 💀💀💀

She really loves labeling herself a “tourist” with that cheesy video shoot on a balcony and the photo of her drinking what looks like a milkshake. She never traveled much before so now she’s gonna let everyone know she’s a TOURIST, and doing TOURISTY things.

• Haha

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
She's so frugal she bought name brand toliet paper instead of gold toliet paper. How will she ever life?? 😂😂😂
haha and probably buys it in bulk like she does with her make up to save some more pennies.

I agree Zac will be helping with rent and seems to mostly do the food shopping although the eating out tends to be limited to the weekends and occasionally take out. If Zac wasn't on the scene there would be hardly any eating out as Lily mentioned she was a stick before they met so assume she was restricting to her incredibly bland home cooked diet when alone.

i think zac drinks because not once have i seen any of HIS friends come visit. they have all been clancys. i think zac misses cincinnati and his friends and family to the point where he numbs his self with alcohol to distract himself. its not sweet potatoes....clancy.....
This is SUCH a good point. Not a single one of Zac's friends have come to visit while they've been traveling. So revealing.

😅 we're not the only ones catching on...
👀👀👀

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Yes and so does Clancy. Like I stated before binge driving once a week is considered alcoholism. So yes.
Also, we know they aren't ubering because they drive there lmao.

If I were in the US I would've reported them long ago. Are their license plates visible?

So ironic how she and other utubers put their lives online to thousands of strangers and in Clancy's case literally 1damn Inch from her face and loud ass voice yet when someone makes a comment which is quite obvious like Zac being stressed about the travels with her, she jumps all over them. cause u know,Zac actually has friends.

BottleBlonde

Judging by the last video, it seems like she actually might be leaving the industry. For what is really the question though. As much as a previous poster makes a good point about PR, I can’t see Clancy in it. She can barely hold herself accountable for things (hey, Trump cards lol), so I don’t foresee her doing it for another person/company.

The Canva thing is strange. A collab makes sense on her end. But I don’t know why they picked her. I don’t mean that in a bad way, but I know there’s a whole host of YouTubers who specialize in things like organization and the like. Clancy’s numbers aren’t great, and she’s more of a home movie kind of vlogger.

Also, lol that Zac wanted a gopro mount and she wrote it off on her taxes. That checks out 😂

sarajackman

I think she does want kids based on what she’s said in recent videos but dosen’t realize the work it will entail! Cue the complaints:rolleyes:

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
She is the most boring b on the planet! Yes we get it that you take disgusting chocolate favoured oatmeal with banana out of a cup every single morning, we don't have to see it three times per vlog.

She said Zac is still ill, it is anxiety, why don't you travel on your own and leave the poor guy alone?

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Whatever makes her sleep better at night. She's done a complete 180 as used to be all look at me I am better than other female influencers as I have a real job. It is all about making money for Clancy despite what she says, a complete sell out!

If she mentions one more time about I used to be a TV news reporter.. who cares you are an 'influencer' now. And really crappy one who asks her subscribers to generate video ideas.

why do so many tv reporters believe ppl give a sh*t about them. lol.

vlogwatcher33

I noticed Zac is giving her a lot more back chat, that relationship is doomed! My first breakup since leaving TV news reporting!
HAHA. Why did I roll my eyes the minute I saw her new video pop up on YouTube, of courseee it’s about her new life 🫠 we get it lol. Also her IG stories are just her at the pool every day reading no wonder why she is so happy she left her job.

Kendallkuulei89

i was watching the what i spend in cincinnati and zac was so much sweeter to her! he was affectionate, playful and just seemed happier.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
What a terrible decision I'm sure her mom is upset having pulled all the strings to get Clancy a decent start in the reporting world. I really enjoyed this thread but will no longer be watching another boring influencer going on paid for trips with product placement galore. So much for her moralising about how she is different from other girls on social media. No Clancy, you are a complete sell out.

BottleBlonde

I can’t even get through the videos anymore. I left off when she was trying to justify her headband wasn’t a getting ready one. Girl, it definitely is, LOL. Do people even wear headbands out anymore? Aside from maybe the gym. Maybe she can wear it there — $120 is an insane price to pay, especially by Clancy standards. The makeup artist would be a much better investment. PLEASE no frosted eyeshadow on the wedding day.