Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I remember a video reading assumptions and someone said she had six figures in her bank account. She just laughed and said she wished. But with how much she works, and how little she spends (Zach saying she buys nothing made me ugly laugh), I’m sure she has five figures. Because really, what’s she spending on? Rent in Cinci and sweet potatoes?
She is absolutely loaded. I've no sympathy for her wedding venue plight. She's the definition of first world problems!

Reactions: 1

What10001

Chatty Member
I forgot to mention how ABSURD it was that Clancy was wearing a jean jacket on a 90 degree day!! Too cold for the princess
If that doesn’t scream there’s probably an underlying issue I don’t know what does. If I’m thriving in a jacket at 90 degrees, I’d be concerned.

Your can tell her mom is there and paying, no way cheapskate Clancy would pay for that. Probably would pack her airfryer if there on her own 😆
I'm cracking up thinking of her trying to jam her air fryer in her luggage. Totally a thing she would think about doing!

Not surprised at all she wasn't getting her period in college, she looked pretty underweight.

Guys she ordered the same sandwich again today at a restaurant!!

Lolita666

Idk what's wrong with her teeth, they are perfect! I thought she already had weeners (no sure if i wrote it right). She's having such a high standards! Damn.

Also, can someone tell me/send screenshots about the thing with Donna?

Last edited:

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Another video of her just complaining about spending money. I don’t understand what she does with all this money she doesn’t spend. She saves it for what? Are they planning to buy a house in cash or something? Half the video is her complaining about how expensive weddings are (again) but don’t worry angel Clancy can spare $25 for a Kroger gift card for a woman begging for diapers and she will be sure to film that so others can see how generous she is! It’s nice to do good deeds for others but it’s not nice to film it for points on the internet.
It didn't make her look good at all. She said diapers cost $20 so that poor woman had $5 to spend. She could have easily gave at least $50! She has $1000s in savings! Cheapskate!

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Its kind of surprising how insecure she is considering how perfect she likes to act all the time..I wouldn't say something like 'can't believe you haven't broken up with me yet' if I had a bf. That's just speaking as if you really will break up eventually. Does anyone even know anything about Zac? His whole deal comes off shady..
They are certainly an odd couple. Clancy mentioned when she was younger she doesn't have a type but that her partner would need to be intelligent/interested/able to discuss current issues. I don't see that in Zac unless she meant the latest reality trash tv dating show.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I don't feel like the are a good match. 🙄 I like them both and I hate to say that, but I don't see a long and happy marriage in their future.
Can you imagine the amount of complaining she would do if they have kids? I really hope she quits vlogging before then as I absolutely hate family vloggers 😡

I think this travel year is gonna put stress on their relationship. Lately Zac seems to be a real ass pain. and I'm starting to think something is seriously mentally wrong with her with this chocolate oatmeal obsession. It is incredibly odd. So far the same sh@#$t. Her face in the camera talking .

BottleBlonde

Obvious snark aside, I DO agree with this commenter. I think most of us have a go-to routine for makeup, but Clancy could benefit from some new colours and techniques. I wish she’d do away with the frosted eyeshadow and gloss. She’d look great with a darker lip, and brown shades are meant to be flattering for blue eyes when it comes to shadow. Her foundation is cut open, so…time to try something new? She said one of her palettes is from high school, and that’s telling.

PS: Jenna needs a vlog. She’s hilarious.

ETA: let the man gamble, lmao. When she was like “tell us how much you lost!” I expected a three digit number. Not $50. You didn’t pay cover, so it evens out LOL.

Attachments

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
^^ Lol speaking of her father I never got why she calls him Tom, and not dad? Is he a stepfather? For some reason I never feel any warmth or love in any of Clancy's relationships with the men in her life, only with her mum.
No he is her biological dad, weird as she doesn't do the same with her mom. Yes she said she used to bully her brother as kids eventhough he was older. Maybe a consequence of going to an all girls fee paying school?

What10001

Chatty Member
I actually think she's afraid of failure...
Exactly. She takes her self entirely to seriously and is absolutely terrified to fail. She’s even said before she doesn’t lose well she’s so competitive blah blah. Precisely why her and zacs relationship is a damn contest 24/7.

Her constant putting herself down, saying she is “disgusting” or “hehehe I look so ugly” shows how insecure she js. She’s looking for compliments or assurance from people that oh “you’re not ugly, your laugh is cute” it’s kind of concerning how little self confidence she has. She really thinks she’s “disgusting” if she doesn’t have a whole face of makeup applied

HairyBerries

VIP Member
^^ Lol speaking of her father I never got why she calls him Tom, and not dad? Is he a stepfather? For some reason I never feel any warmth or love in any of Clancy's relationships with the men in her life, only with her mum.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Nightlife? She is so boring, I think she has two vodka waters max when drinking. Seems like a low calorie option. I can see her exercise/restrictive eating flourishing as part of her new routine as she has nothing better to obsess over!

I completely agree, over-relying on particular foods can cause intolerances to those foods, she has caused her own issues!

I also agree, they have a very passive aggressive relationship under the guise of banter. Clancy seems very controlling I feel sorry for Zac. Although I wish them luck with their engagement as maybe he is fine with being a beta!
Yes! This is why a diverse diet is important. She needs to at least take a daily multivitamin. Anyway, yep, they are engaged. I think Zac is fine being the beta to her alpha, he's just so laid back and doesn't give two shits about anything (also did it give anyone else anxiety when he quit his job without having another lined up?!) How long until we hear her complaining about how expensive everything is while wedding planning? I say by February we'll hear the complaints about every single inconvenience and shock to her about the wedding industry. Did anyone watch her latest vlog where she's making christmas cookies with her friends? I absolutely love Jenna, I wish she would vlog!

What10001

Chatty Member
How much does she make for Adsense? Social Blade was saying 20k

Tbf, I think 60k as a 26 year old is pretty underpaid. I know most of my peers came out of undergrad with $100k offers. But they are all SWE and entrepreneurs. For Journalist, I would imagine its standard.
Exactly, entrepreneurs and if you are in some kind of tech field you are going to make more. Her degree and age is right at the average across the us. She sounds greedy and entitled. If you want more money totally fine but with her degree and experience she wasn’t being underpaid by any means.
9ECD0B37-8711-414A-9082-5D8664F48922.jpeg
25F5EC85-0825-43C8-8BB3-19AED5E99F06.jpeg

• Wow

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
The wrong person became the influencer. Jenna is a natural - warm, witty and interesting!

Last edited:

What10001

Chatty Member
I feel like Zac is treating her completely different since she quit her reporter job. It seems like he wants to argue with her about everything and anything. I wonder if she was a status symbol to him.because she was the pretty news reporter on TV every morning. He’s a man and like most men he probably puts a lot of emphasis on what someone does for a living. He doesn’t even look at her lovingly like he’s used to. Run Clancy run! And yes Zac she could do much better.
YES! I mentioned this a few pages back, he loved the fact he could say he was dating a girl on tv. He felt like that made him more important. Now he’s lost the dazzle his inflated since of self thinks he’s owed. He looks at her like an annoyance and I hope she wakes up and sees that. He literally used to look at her in videos with such love I’d be like omg how sweet and now it’s very evident he blames her for him being on his way to broke. They both misjudged her audience, no one watched to see just her it was her and her personality doing a job we as normal
People know nothing about. It was interesting. Again, I really used to like her I told my friends who live in Cincinnati about her bc they love the YouTube videos. I honestly do not wish her anything but goodness bc I don’t think she comes from a place of malice, but she’s in way to deep. RUN CLANCY don’t let the fact your life is public keep you from calling this whole debacle off. Happiness outweighs embarrassment.