Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the examples of what they eat while 'on plan' are anything to go by, you can imagine what they've been shovelling in while not following SW.. well their version of it anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Amanda said that bad habits crept back in. Unfortunately their version of Slimming World will help that happen quicker

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to see how they rectify their 4 stone gain with lots of healthy meals and snacks 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing to do with their follower numbers dropping then? She said Claire is still really unwell and family comes first so really zero reason to come back except to stop the numbers going down

Reactions: 2
I’ve always hated the phrase fake away. You know one of those that just makes you cringe But the sheer amount of times these 2 have said it now causes me to feel stabby af whenever I see it anywhere. At least they have been honest about the gain though. Hopefully it will help them reassess how they approach it.

Reactions: 1
I’ve always hated the phrase fake away. You know one of those that just makes you cringe But the sheer amount of times these 2 have said it now causes me to feel stabby af whenever I see it anywhere. At least they have been honest about the gain though. Hopefully it will help them reassess how they approach it.
I do too. They can squint all they want, it's not a KFC or maccy d's🙄🤣🤣 It's some shite they've poked in a begged box 🤦🏼‍♀️

It might be my imagination but is Saturday’s Indian “fakeaway” much smaller than previous gigantic meals? 2E712EBF-0468-4FC8-80A2-68E45B1103E4.jpeg