Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe people actually buy takeaway containers to eat there own home cooked food in, do they not own any plates?!?
For the gram...they also told me they “reuse” their packaging 🙄🙄🙄 pull the other one dickheads.

Reactions: 2
Aside from the packaging issue and lack of fresh food why does everything they eat have to be a giant sized recreation of a low end restaurant meal? What’s wrong with a normal plate of home cooked food and a glass of water? Why does it always have to be fake KFC, burgers, takeaway style Chinese, extreme desserts with cans of pop and now ‘carvery’ at home ffs. How on earth did they learn to eat like that? They have serious problems and need help, not admiration.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They could cure world hunger with their 40g oats! Get these women a Nobel Prize
they're like modern day jesus with loaves n fishes ! seriously ive done SW and that is a ridiculous amount of food for what i wld consider a one off snack witha cuppa ....1 yes but 6 really you are supposed to be dieting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
they're like modern day jesus with loaves n fishes ! seriously ive done SW and that is a ridiculous amount of food for what i wld consider a one off snack witha cuppa ....1 yes but 6 really you are supposed to be dieting 🤣
I once questioned their portions (months ago, before they started getting shirty with people) and they said they’d rather eat ‘enough’ at meals and not be hungry later than eat a small meal and pick in between....🤯. I’m not on a diet and sometimes one of their meals would be more volume wise than I could eat in a whole day. I hate accounts like this, I think showing such huge amounts of food as normal is so harmful. I think oversized meals are the biggest problem we have in the UK when it comes to overweight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They are selfish twats. Wasting plastic / poly/ subway wrapping etc . Pair of dickheads. I'm pretty sure the person who gives them these packages shouldn't be....

I'm sick of people using SW to promote this crAp. SW would never advocate this . Piss boiled tonight ☹😡
If they’re using their packaging they’re doing product placement aka ads!???!!!

Now I’ve realised that, I’m even more fuming

I just don't understand the whole all packaging thing, do they ever actually put colour on their plate I don't think I've ever seen them eat fruit or veg

I take that back but I don't really know what the hell all that is ment to be and I've never seen turnip look grey😐
Thought that was a photo at the local bleeping carvery!!

If they’re using their packaging they’re doing product placement aka ads!???!!!

Now I’ve realised that, I’m even more fuming
I’ve worked in lots of food places and at every one customers asked us to give away empty packaging all the time, usually so people could save money by sharing one portion of food between their kids. We were always instructed not to do it as companies use the number of burger boxes/bags/wrappers (or whatever) to count product sold, not the amount of food used, as a lot of that goes to waste. So how they’re consistently getting those unused tubs and papers is beyond me.

And why are they giving Costa, Pepsi, KFC etc free advertising? I’m sure they’re not sponsored or anything as those companies wouldn’t be happy to have their names associated with accounts like this putting tit home made food in their packaging and then calling it Slimming World.

Reactions: 1
I’ve worked in lots of food places and at every one customers asked us to give away empty packaging all the time, usually so people could save money by sharing one portion of food between their kids. We were always instructed not to do it as companies use the number of burger boxes/bags/wrappers (or whatever) to count product sold, not the amount of food used, as a lot of that goes to waste. So how they’re consistently getting those unused tubs and papers is beyond me.

And why are they giving Costa, Pepsi, KFC etc free advertising? I’m sure they’re not sponsored or anything as those companies wouldn’t be happy to have their names associated with accounts like this putting tit home made food in their packaging and then calling it Slimming World.
It’s so infuriating! It’s all for likes!

It’s so infuriating! It’s all for likes!
And they’re gaining followers, up almost 2,000 in the past two weeks, it’s hardly credible.

I know I’ve harped on about this before but when is the next weigh in?? It’s now been over 4 months since you stepped on the scales, ladies (or maybe you’re weighing in but not sharing the gains), please keep us in the loop.

And they’re gaining followers, up almost 2,000 in the past two weeks, it’s hardly credible.

I know I’ve harped on about this before but when is the next weigh in?? It’s now been over 4 months since you stepped on the scales, ladies (or maybe you’re weighing in but not sharing the gains), please keep us in the loop.
They are soooo greedy!!!! They shouldn’t be using the slimming world hash tags, Not one meal is actually slimming world friendly

Reactions: 4
They are soooo greedy!!!! They shouldn’t be using the slimming world hash tags, Not one meal is actually slimming world friendly
The NHS pay for people to go to Slimming World for 3 months. SW should come out against accounts like this in the interest of supporting that trust in their plan.

Some people must be joining, funded by us all, seeing the big insta accounts and thinking ‘great, I can just continue to eat huge amounts of crap but I’m ‘on Slimming World’ so it doesn’t matter that I stay dangerously overweight’. Not everyone wants to lose weight even if it’s killing them and those are the ones that love accounts like ClaireandAmanda because they can eat like this and claim they’re doing something about their weight when they’re actually not.

SW only step in if someone is making money from using their name to market something directly (PoN or restaurants putting syn values on menus). Disgusting. It’s just about the money, they don’t want success for their members.

Reactions: 8
'...This reminds us for being at uni'

What university was that, the University of Greed and Gluttony?!?!?!

Like many people have said on here before I really do dread to think what their insides are like :oops:

Tonight’s meal. I estimate it at 18-20 WW SmartPoints, almost one day’s eating. Anyone care to estimate the calories?
CBF73B58-6325-49E6-8B26-B8C969078796.jpeg

• Sick
Tonight’s meal. I estimate it at 18-20 WW SmartPoints, almost one day’s eating. Anyone care to estimate the calories?
View attachment 46660
Always cracks me up when I see spuds used in the place of bread on sw. One of my faves is lasagne sheets turned into tortilla chips though. Hilarious and absurd in equal measure 🤣

Reactions: 7
Always cracks me up when I see spuds used in the place of bread on sw. One of my faves is lasagne sheets turned into tortilla chips though. Hilarious and absurd in equal measure 🤣
Or an egg to make mash creamy? Cos eggs are FrEe 😅🤡