Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the thought of this makes me want to vomit putting a raw egg into mash 🤢 filth
My mum has used egg in her mash for years 🙈🙈 got the tip from my gran though and nothing to do with slimming world 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why can’t they just use butter... it’s so embarrassing.
Because 100 calories of butter would be...5 (?) syns and 100 calories of egg is free. Their reasoning would be the egg is more filling but I think Its utter idiocy. Learning to eat to be as full as possible at all times (which is what SW promotes with food optimising - ‘fill up on free food!’, ‘never be hungry!!) is how people like C&A developed a weight problem in the first place. 🙄🤯🤔

Reactions: 1
Because 100 calories of butter would be...5 (?) syns and 100 calories of egg is free. Their reasoning would be the egg is more filling but I think Its utter idiocy. Learning to eat to be as full as possible at all times (which is what SW promotes with food optimising - ‘fill up on free food!’, ‘never be hungry!!) is how people like C&A developed a weight problem in the first place. 🙄🤯🤔
It encourages binge eating. End of! (In my opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I did SW for about six weeks recently and realised that only one of the principles is good (having a third of a plate of veg! Hilariously the one rule these two *don’t* follow) all the other ideas are ridiculous- it teaches you nothing about portion control, nutrients, energy density of food & it’s totally all about the money. My consultant was super overweight (no judge, I am also overweight as I wouldn’t have been there!) and she would push things like the egg-in-mash idea to save Syns 😖- everyone at the group was into hoarding Syns so they could blow them all on chocolate and stuff in the evening! And they all seemed to be in a lose a pound- gain a pound and a half etc. cycle. I quit and started focusing on eating sensibly and haven’t looked back!

Reactions: 5
Imagine joining SW based on this pair of Muppets. Only too find you end up gaining weight ....

(Now don't shout at me ).

Im s SW target member,have been for a year,
° I add butter to my mash...
°I keep my portion sizes normal , I never ever preach SW on my iG.... There's nothing SW about my IG because I also like making cakes and eating them. Proper cakes not fking Weetabix or oats crap. Have a proper cake FFS.

Can't wait for today's installment of......
™Clamandas what not to eat ™

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been having a scroll through some of their recent posts and have a couple of (unscientific!) observations:-
1) Their account has 84.2k followers 😵 but gets fewer than 1500 likes
2) The posts that get the most likes are the most vile takeaways with the cardboard packaging and cans of fizzy drinks.

I don’t know what this says about their followers but I suspect it’s not too flattering!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Or an egg to make mash creamy? Cos eggs are FrEe 😅🤡
I see people mention this a lot as being a SW thing but it’s something my family have always done as far back as I can remember ( the welsh can be a bit odd though to be fair)

My mum has used egg in her mash for years 🙈🙈 got the tip from my gran though and nothing to do with slimming world 🙄
Snap

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see people mention this a lot as being a SW thing but it’s something my family have always done as far back as I can remember ( the welsh can be a bit odd though to be fair)

Snap
It was a thing my mum did too as it was quick, easy and cheap. I hated it!

So. After I commented politely that these two aren't actually following Slimming World and are misleading people, and they blocked me, something odd happened.

I went to find old Harry Pickard's page to have a nosey at his latest lies, and he's also blocked me. This is despite me not having followed him for months after I got bored with the bullshit, and not having mentioned him in any way.

Then I received a private message on Instagram telling me what a disgrace I am making vile comments about people on Tattle, especially considering I have young children, and asking if my employer knows I spend my time attacking people online.

I told this person I haven't attacked anyone and to piss off, and they replied with "I got your name from a list going round, they must have your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) wrong." The account then disappeared so I assume they blocked me.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So. After I commented politely that these two aren't actually following Slimming World and are misleading people, and they blocked me, something odd happened.

I went to find old Harry Pickard's page to have a nosey at his latest lies, and he's also blocked me. This is despite me not having followed him for months after I got bored with the bullshit, and not having mentioned him in any way.

Then I received a private message on Instagram telling me what a disgrace I am making vile comments about people on Tattle, especially considering I have young children, and asking if my employer knows I spend my time attacking people online.

I told this person I haven't attacked anyone and to piss off, and they replied with "I got your name from a list going round, they must have your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) wrong." The account then disappeared so I assume they blocked me.

That's awful . So they are saying that they know who we all are ? Isn't it a breach of data if they've got hold of that info ?

I dont follow them although I know of the girls and their food. Given how all the big accounts suck up to each other it wouldn't shock me if they have decided to send each other the names of anyone they deem to be a "troll" so others can block too. Could be a follower has taken it upon themselves to send a message on the off chance the poster would admit to being on here. I dont think they have IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) if there was some magical list it wouldn't be wrong and they wouldn't send the supposed troll a message to warn them. I 100% stand by every post I've ever put on this site. I don't get personal and everything I have ever said is based upon the instagram account the thread discusses and information they have shared themselves. I think as long as us tattlers can all say that then I dont think there is anything to worry about

Reactions: 3

I’m pretty sure the whole IP address thing is nonsense.

@Yel maybe can shed more light?

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing you're probably right. I've not had any other messages since, and I don't think I've really said anything overly offensive on here anyway, so I'm not worried.
I guess they’ve just wanted to scare you.

Some people can’t handle the truth, eh. Wouldn’t worry about it.

Reactions: 4